gamepass keeps crashing

Discus and support gamepass keeps crashing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, games crashes to desktop every few moments, Now playing state of decay and Its totally unplayable. windows and gpu drivers up to date. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yannissar, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

1. yannissar
    yannissar Guest

gamepass keeps crashing

hi,

games crashes to desktop every few moments, Now playing state of decay and Its totally unplayable.

windows and gpu drivers up to date.

Thank you

:)

2. yannissar Win User

gamepass keeps crashing

no luck. keeps crashing. Smt in loading screen smt after.
  3. DomusCasa Win User

gamepass keeps crashing

Hi Yannissar,

Do you have tried the steps
    outlined here
    ? If not, would you mind trying them?

Hope it helps you, and otherwise: let me know!
  4. yannissar Win User

gamepass keeps crashing

hello,

restarting fixes the problem just for a while. Suddently collapses to desktop and after that keeps crashing every few till reseting again.

Its pretty annoying.
  5. Securn Win User

gamepass keeps crashing

sir try resetting your device that your using.
  6. jean_philippeballet Win User

games no longer launch

My gamepass is payed gears5 still work, it's the update which crash certain games; some are affected, others dont; but it's the update of the gamepass app which caused all this mess
Thema:

gamepass keeps crashing

1. gamepass keeps crashing - Similar Threads - gamepass keeps crashing

2. My 14 day gamepass ultimate card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My 14 day gamepass ultimate card: So For my Birthday I got an Xbox elite series 2 controller from amazon and it came with a free 14 day free game pass trial code. I entered it through the microsoft store on the xbox and then it...
  3. Abbonamento gamepass[Translation-Gamepass subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abbonamento gamepass[Translation-Gamepass subscription]: E possibile avere un rimborso di un rinnovo automatico gamepass? [Translation-Is it possible to have a refund of an automatic gamepass renewal?] 2b9e1e13-62f6-4bf6-9c7e-1a89f0f05908
  4. Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anymore. Gamepass app can't see games on drive anymore.: I did a fresh install of Win 10 pro. Now the Xbox app can't see the games installed on drive D. I also can't change the default drive due to an error. I have already tried the access controls in...
  5. Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD: Hi, While downloading Metro Exodus I cancelled the download after some 10min. My disk space was around 120-130GB and once I started the download it went down to 55-60GB (I'm just writing...
  6. Xbox Gamepass subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass subscriptions: What happens when I pay for a past due Xbox gamepass (one month) subscription then cancel it, will I still have the subscription until the month finishes? bb2f081d-effe-418d-83de-f95a5d7f8e4c
  7. Compartir gold, gamepass....[Translation-Share gold, gamepass.... ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compartir gold, gamepass....[Translation-Share gold, gamepass.... ]: Saludos, a ver si me podeis ayudar. Tenia dos consolas la One y la One X, una se la he dado a un colega y queriamos vincularlas para compartir juegos y demas... Viendo los tutoriales es bastante...
  8. Alterar pasta de destino Xbox gamepass Pc[Translation-Change destination folder for Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Alterar pasta de destino Xbox gamepass Pc[Translation-Change destination folder for Xbox...: Boa tarde. Eu queria saber se há alguma opção de selecionar o destino da instalação dos jogos do Xbox gamepass Pc. Uma opção que de pra realmente escolher até a pasta de destino, pois acho que...
  9. Gamepass sub renewal codes expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass sub renewal codes expired: These Gamepass sub renewal codes were purchased during a gamesite sale and a couple of them were not redeemed on the spot and when i tried to redeem them they show as expired. Is there any way to...
  10. dIRT 2.0 (Gamepass) keeps disappearing

in XBoX on Windows
    dIRT 2.0 (Gamepass) keeps disappearing: DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. Drive isn't disconnected . Game has randomly disappeared for a third time. I have...