Gamepass merging

Discus and support Gamepass merging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just wanted to know if buying gamepass for console would merge with my xbox live gold to make gamepass ultimate. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LivelyShelf3, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. LivelyShelf3
    LivelyShelf3 Guest

Gamepass merging

I just wanted to know if buying gamepass for console would merge with my xbox live gold to make gamepass ultimate. Thanks.

:)

LivelyShelf3, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM
  2. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

fight night champion on the xbox one s

Can you download it from gamepass? Beacouse EA play merged into gamepass there is a chance that the app is no longer valid. Best of luck Happy gaming!!!!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass merging

No. You would have to purchase Ultimate in order to have Ultimate.
  4. ShaharGur Win User

fight night champion on the xbox one s

Can you download it from gamepass? Beacouse EA play merged into gamepass there is a chance that the app is no longer valid. Best of luck Happy gaming!!!!!
    i tried but it still doesnt work, thanks anyways
  5. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hello! when subscribing to ultimate, gamepass and gold are merged together. So, yes, you'll only have to pay game pass ultimate.
  6. denis97g Win User

i accidently cancelled my live account

unfortunately, you'll have to resubscribe to gold. Ultimate includes both gold and gamepass, so any previous existing subscription gets merged into ultimate.
Thema:

Gamepass merging

1. Gamepass merging - Similar Threads - Gamepass merging

2. xbox gamepass perks

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamepass perks: my xbox gamepass ultimate perks aren't showing up in the perks section any help? c9e69fd9-8b00-4958-9805-ee47d52bb170
  3. Please add Elder Scrolls Live Plus to Ultimate Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add Elder Scrolls Live Plus to Ultimate Xbox Gamepass: Hoping that Microsoft adds Elder Scrolls Online Plus to their Ultimate Gamepass the way they did with EA Access. 5a3d845d-9e22-4247-b9be-2aeeba713b40
  4. What is the best way to send Microsoft suggestions? Have a few for them about gamepass and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to send Microsoft suggestions? Have a few for them about gamepass and...: Would like to suggest a return of the Xbox Live Family plan, with ultimate gamepass. We have 4 Xbox Ones in our household. aa96e84e-e34b-420b-bd72-990aecbbcde3
  5. GamePass app form Google Play for ALL your EUROPEAN customeras.

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass app form Google Play for ALL your EUROPEAN customeras.: [IMG] Enable download of GamePass app form Google Play.It does NOT WORK is BROKEN in European Union. Also make sure EUROPEAN COUNTRIES are LISTED on XBOX. submitted by /u/erikusaj [link]...
  6. I cant't go past the title screen on gamepass PC games anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant't go past the title screen on gamepass PC games anymore?: Hello, i tried contacting xbox support but they didnt find an solution, I have been having some weird problemas lately with Game Pass PC, this is what I have been repeating on the support: I...
  7. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  8. Gamepass for modern warfare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass for modern warfare: Hi, I have purchased 1month gamepass using a giftcard. When i try to log into mw I receive a prompt to purchace gamepass, why is this? When I look at my subscription I have 1 month gold gamepass...
  9. Gamepass ultimate renwal error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate renwal error: Igot a gold subsciption and when i put the code in it says that my ultimate subscription is due that i already got the subscription wath to do with that 5f040cdf-c7b1-42a1-b85b-e840437118d5
  10. Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate: Last year I redeemed my xbox live gold for 12 months with a code then a couple of weeks later I bought a hardrive for my xbox and it came with 14 days of gamepass ultimate and when I redeemed that...