Gamepass merging

Discus and support Gamepass merging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just wanted to know if buying gamepass for console would merge with my xbox live gold to make gamepass ultimate. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LivelyShelf3, Feb 23, 2021.

1. LivelyShelf3
    LivelyShelf3 Guest

Gamepass merging

I just wanted to know if buying gamepass for console would merge with my xbox live gold to make gamepass ultimate. Thanks.

:)

LivelyShelf3, Feb 23, 2021
  2. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

fight night champion on the xbox one s

Can you download it from gamepass? Beacouse EA play merged into gamepass there is a chance that the app is no longer valid. Best of luck Happy gaming!!!!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass merging

No. You would have to purchase Ultimate in order to have Ultimate.
  4. ShaharGur Win User

fight night champion on the xbox one s

Can you download it from gamepass? Beacouse EA play merged into gamepass there is a chance that the app is no longer valid. Best of luck Happy gaming!!!!!
    i tried but it still doesnt work, thanks anyways
  5. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hello! when subscribing to ultimate, gamepass and gold are merged together. So, yes, you'll only have to pay game pass ultimate.
  6. denis97g Win User

i accidently cancelled my live account

unfortunately, you'll have to resubscribe to gold. Ultimate includes both gold and gamepass, so any previous existing subscription gets merged into ultimate.
Thema:

Gamepass merging

1. Gamepass merging - Similar Threads - Gamepass merging

2. Xbox Gamepass Cancelation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Cancelation: When i first got my xbox series x I bought ultimate game pass and i realized for my situation it isnt worth paying 15$ a month and when i tired to cancel it asked for my password and I forgot it...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass: There are 2 downloads for Ark Survival Evolved on Gamepass. Ark Survival Evolved and Ark Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition ... I must have installed the first one because I had game freezes when...
  4. XBOX Gamepass for PC - Games not luching

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Gamepass for PC - Games not luching: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass to my pc. But when I try to launch the games, its doesnt do anything. The games do not start but there is no error...
  5. Gamepass deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass deal question: Just wondering if there is a way to take part in the gamepass deal 3 months for a dollar if I've only been subscribed since April 26 2021. 0d362c84-66e3-423d-8014-1fa186ed74dc
  6. Some games are unavailable to be installed/purchased on GamePass Ultimate Windows 10, yet...

in XBoX on Windows
    Some games are unavailable to be installed/purchased on GamePass Ultimate Windows 10, yet...: Hi, I've had Gamepass Ultimate for about half a year, and from the very beginning I noticed right away that some games are not even listed to be downloaded or purchased. For example Dragon Quest...
  7. add game on xbox gamepass for pc

in XboX Insiders
    add game on xbox gamepass for pc: add steep for pc??? submitted by /u/reversejk [link] [comments]
  8. Mass Effect Andromeda Xcloud save not compatible with XSX gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Mass Effect Andromeda Xcloud save not compatible with XSX gamepass: Hi there, i noticed that after playing Mass Effect Andromeda using xcloud, i cannot longer load the save on my XSX : "The save was done using the Deluxe edition and can't be loaded". This is very...
  9. Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files - Part 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files - Part 2: I needed some storage space back and as MSFS took 200gb, I uninstalled from Gamepass. However, there has been no difference in the amount of space taken up on my drive. I have tried repairing...
  10. Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate: Last year I redeemed my xbox live gold for 12 months with a code then a couple of weeks later I bought a hardrive for my xbox and it came with 14 days of gamepass ultimate and when I redeemed that...