Gamepass not logging in

Discus and support Gamepass not logging in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have my account automatically login, and when I click to sign in, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcozuma1, May 23, 2020.

1. Marcozuma1
    Marcozuma1 Guest

Gamepass not logging in

I don't have my account automatically login, and when I click to sign in, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem?

:)

Marcozuma1, May 23, 2020
  2. Marcozuma1 Win User

Gamepass not logging in

There was some update that didn't install automatically on windows 10. It is working now. Thank you
  3. -DimD- Win User

Gamepass not logging in

Pc ? Xbox ? Web ?

can you precise your issue ?
  4. bowski477 Win User

i have game pass ultimate and its not working on my pc

Are you logged in on the account that has gamepass linked to it?
  5. Tarnend Win User

Gamepass Ultimate not working

can you log into the game pass ultimate app on your phone or goto the Microsoft store on a computer and look for a gamepass game, be logged into the Microsoft account that has the gamepass ultimate and see if you can install a game via either of those
    methods
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Purchased Games on Child's Xbox Account

It would have to be downloaded under his account for him to see and use it with only his account logged in. Sea of thieves anniversary edition is current available with gamepass or the Gamepass ultimate feature.
Thema:

Gamepass not logging in

1. Gamepass not logging in - Similar Threads - Gamepass logging

2. Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass: So if I refunded my gamepass that can do regular Xbox Gamepass, I refund the one I accidently bought. ( The PC Version ). Would I be able to get the version I want? ( I redeemed a code. )...
  3. game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled: I canceled gamepass and purchased 12 months of xbox live gold. I own Elder Scrolls Online (hard copy) and all expansions. It says i don't have a gamepass subscription when I try to play it and...
  4. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  5. Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass PC problems - 0x803F8001 in Dead by Daylight and 0x80D02017 on GamePass app.: Hello, I've recently joined the GamePass on PC subscription and everything was working fine untill today. When I wanted to run Dead By Daylight it returned error code - 0x803F8001. After few PC...
  6. Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...: Meu amigo possui a assinatura da xbox gamepass e tem acesso a todos os jogos que eu tenho, porem minha versão é a ultimate enquanto a dele é a somente de pc, ele não consegue jogar comigo nem...
  7. Help with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate refund: [img] Hello, I bought Xbox game pass ultimate last month for £1 but turned off recurring billing and it has still charged me today for £11 (maybe i didnt do it properly) but I’d like to get a...
  8. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  9. How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?: So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main outlook email and not the one for my Xbox...
  10. NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass on Xbox One... Issue logging in to watch games: Trying to log into my NFL Gamepass on Xbox One and it won't let me sign in to watch games. Not sure what else to try? 1bf2d1ec-c2fe-48ee-ad90-b2ed546c968f