Gamepass Not Working

Discus and support Gamepass Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just got gamepass yesterday I started to download games and then today I can't play them it says renew subscription, but on my account when you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WizardAssassino, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Gamepass Not Working

Hi I just got gamepass yesterday I started to download games and then today I can't play them it says renew subscription, but on my account when you click subscriptions it says it should be good until 11/04 so can you guys help?

:)

WizardAssassino, Oct 7, 2019
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

Did you previously install the gamepass version? I have purchased titles that I downloaded on gamepass, where I had to reinstall the non-gamepass version to make it work.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Gamepass Not Working

Hi WizardAssassino,

If your subscription is showing that it is still active online at https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and under the Subscription settings in your Xbox, then you would
    need to
    soft factory reset
    your Xbox, where you reset and keep games and apps installed. Accounts on the console will be removed and you will need to re-connect to your network during the setup. Make sure you have
    your account's login information so you can sign back in during the set-up. No data is lost as long as you sign back in and are connected to the internet.

Try the soft factory reset and let us know if everything is back to normal.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Gamepass Not Working

Hi Wizard,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to first try a
    power cycle
    on the console. If this doesn't work try
    removing and reinstalling the profile
    . Keep in mind that all save data is saved to the cloud if you have Xbox live and connected to internet, so you will not lose any data.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

gamepass not working

Hello mitch-afca,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you using a Windows 10 computer or Xbox One? Did you redeem a prepaid code for a 14 day trial of Xbox Game Pass? Which troubleshooting
    steps have you attempted thus far? If you are using a Xbox One, we suggest
    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, you can try

removing your account from the console and downloading it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User
Thema:

Gamepass Not Working

1. Gamepass Not Working - Similar Threads - Gamepass Working

2. Xbox Gold/Gamepass sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold/Gamepass sharing not working: I've got Gamepass ultimate, and share it with my family no problem. It's always worked, no issues. I've just been helping a friend out, who has bought a year's Gamepass ultimate on his own (Home)...
  3. gamepass not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass not working: just entered a 14 days trial the sire accepted it but still cant play gamepass games b8700e4a-c1cb-420e-a35d-29e9bbc4583d
  4. Gamepass pc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass pc not working: So i already have xbox gamepass ultimate for xbox one then i entered this code to get three months of xgu [Mod Removed] but it didn't count and i don't have it in my subscriptions ***Moved from:...
  5. Games with Xbox Gamepass do not work!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Xbox Gamepass do not work!!!: Hello I hav a problem. Games I have loaded via the service of Game Pass do not start. For some games, nothing happens at all and in others the XBox crashes. What can I do? All possible...
  6. Gamepass charged but games no longer working for 2 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass charged but games no longer working for 2 days: Troubleshooting shows a recent gamepass charge but cannot launch gamepass games 7815d31d-9911-4f46-9311-02a7325bdc6f
  7. Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  8. Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass version) save file doesn't work when I'm signed into Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass version) save file doesn't work when I'm signed into Xbox: Started playing Outer Worlds today and I started it up with my internet turned off. Now when I start the game while the internet is turned on and signed into my Xbox Live. How can I fix this so I...
  9. Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc: Yo, cant even use my keyboard on this thing, any explain for this costumer? 07020f9c-cc86-4bcc-95ec-1c7cabb78d38
  10. Gamepass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate not working: Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the rights to it. I have reinstalled 2 and 3 times...