Gamepass Not Working

Discus and support Gamepass Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just got gamepass yesterday I started to download games and then today I can't play them it says renew subscription, but on my account when you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WizardAssassino, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Gamepass Not Working

Hi I just got gamepass yesterday I started to download games and then today I can't play them it says renew subscription, but on my account when you click subscriptions it says it should be good until 11/04 so can you guys help?

:)

WizardAssassino, Oct 7, 2019
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

Did you previously install the gamepass version? I have purchased titles that I downloaded on gamepass, where I had to reinstall the non-gamepass version to make it work.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Gamepass Not Working

Hi WizardAssassino,

If your subscription is showing that it is still active online at https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and under the Subscription settings in your Xbox, then you would
    need to
    soft factory reset
    your Xbox, where you reset and keep games and apps installed. Accounts on the console will be removed and you will need to re-connect to your network during the setup. Make sure you have
    your account's login information so you can sign back in during the set-up. No data is lost as long as you sign back in and are connected to the internet.

Try the soft factory reset and let us know if everything is back to normal.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Gamepass Not Working

Hi Wizard,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to first try a
    power cycle
    on the console. If this doesn't work try
    removing and reinstalling the profile
    . Keep in mind that all save data is saved to the cloud if you have Xbox live and connected to internet, so you will not lose any data.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User
  6. WizardAssassino Win User

Gamepass Not Working

Thank you so much for trying to help, but I tried the power cycle, and removing and reinstalling my xbox profile. Even though it didn't work I'm still thankful for you trying to help.
Thema:

Gamepass Not Working

1. Gamepass Not Working - Similar Threads - Gamepass Working

2. Gamepass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate not working: Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the rights to it. I have reinstalled 2 and 3 times...
  3. So how does GamePass Ultimate works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how does GamePass Ultimate works?: I still don't fully understand how the Ultimate Pass works exactly, i'm playing with the thought of upgrading to it for a while BUT: I have currently 12 Months of Gold, and at the moment 1 Months...
  4. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

in XboX Insiders
    Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did: So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and...
  5. Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox edition doesnt work with Xbox gamepass: Hi, my minecraft app doesnt open on xbox. I have downloaded it through gamepass and all my other gamepass games works fine. I have tried delete the app and re-install but no success please help...
  6. gamepass didnt work ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepass didnt work ??: I'm Asian player, and I download "monster hunter" from Uinte state xbox store , then I cant launch game , the error is 0x803f900a and 0x803F8001 I have no idea to do , what's wrong with that?...
  7. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264
  8. Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive isn't working on pc gamepass: I downloaded sunset overdrive on gamepass and then I hit play on the main menu and it went to a loading screen, where it after returned me the main menu. I've re-installed sunset overdrive and...
  9. [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360: Hello everyone. I don't know if this is the most appropriate place to suggest this, sorry for any mistake. Gamepass is an amazing service that has finally come to the PC and is already a...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...