Gamepass on iphone

Discus and support Gamepass on iphone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gamers, i’m struggling to game on Gamepass on my Iphone. I tried using Safari, Chrome and i’ve saved the app to my home screen from Safari. I log in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenBray3, Sep 20, 2021.

1. StevenBray3
    StevenBray3 Guest

Gamepass on iphone

Hi gamers, i’m struggling to game on Gamepass on my Iphone. I tried using Safari, Chrome and i’ve saved the app to my home screen from Safari. I log in but then the only option i have is to sign up to Gamepass Ultimate, i already have Gamepass Ultimate, i just logged in! What do i need to do to see my games and play?

:)

StevenBray3, Sep 20, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Gamepass on iphone

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Double-check if your subscription is active on this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

After checking the subscription come back to xbox.com/play

Also, check if your iPhone is one of those mentioned and if it has the mentioned OS version.

OS version

iOS 14.4 or later

iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

January game pass quests

The January Game Pass Quests are online on the IPhone Gamepass App
  4. Piztup- Win User

does anyone do this while playing

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

It's like Windows phones trying to be Iphones.

They're not Iphones. They're never going to be. They can have better features, and technically be better devices... but when they try to be Iphones they fail because only Iphones are Iphones.

Az

[/quote] And i thank Christ that my Windows Phone isnt an iPhone. And, im pretty sure it does not 'try to be an iPhone.'

-

Yup, no rubbish iTunes.
  5. FullHornet Win User

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

There is not a version for Iphones. There is a version for IPads but not IPhones.
  6. Jaximus Decimus Win User

Specialization code for halo 4

The iPhone or my little brother? Little brother clutching iPhone?
Thema:

Gamepass on iphone

1. Gamepass on iphone - Similar Threads - Gamepass iphone

2. Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gold conversion to GamePass: I have 9 months left on my "gold" subscription. If I was to covert to GamePass Ult. would I see any extension of time before I would need to renew? submitted by /u/bishopredline [link] [comments]
  3. Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gamepass on mobile needs ability to stretch and zoom aspect ratio: I love playing cloud games on my android Z fold. Excellent service Microsoft! However, please add an option to zoom in screen or change the aspect ratio to stretch the screen to full screen. These...
  4. Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

in XboX Insiders
    Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA": Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for resitents what Mictosoft / Xbox clains...
  5. Gamepass Games on PC won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games on PC won't download.: I recently got a new computer, and in order to save storage space, bought two external hardrives (both seagate); one is hard-lined to power, the other is portable. I was able too get the games to...
  6. Issue launching gamepass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching gamepass game: I'm trying to play Final Fantasy XIII on PC through Gamepass. I've done 2 installs now and can't get it to launch, when I go to open it it launches the game and brings up the xbox sign ins 'Let's...
  7. Fallout 76 GamePass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 GamePass PC: I can't seem to change the audio on fallout 76 on windows settings and there is not even a option in the fall out 76 for audio input or output e5445883-1113-4ab8-ac98-7dffbef3f844
  8. Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen: Hello again, I recently asked a question about my Gamepass games not downloading on my PC due to an app data conflict error. Someone was kind enough to tip me off to just reinstall windows...
  9. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  10. Xbox app shows correct space on XSX, GamePass app does not. iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app shows correct space on XSX, GamePass app does not. iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xlordrelayx [link] [comments]