GamePass on parent account not appearing on child's account

Discus and support GamePass on parent account not appearing on child's account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a GamePass subscription on my account on my recently purchased Xbox One. I was under the impression that the GamePass would also work on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OceanTrvlr, Mar 24, 2020.

1. OceanTrvlr
    OceanTrvlr Guest

I have a GamePass subscription on my account on my recently purchased Xbox One. I was under the impression that the GamePass would also work on my child's account on the same Xbox. But, it's not working. The two accounts are already setup with a parent/child
    relationship. Is there something else I need to setup?

:)

OceanTrvlr, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. GamePass on parent account not appearing on child's account - Similar Threads - GamePass parent account

2. gamepass looping ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass looping ?: hi there i have gp ultimate until the 17th of april but when i try to download overcooked on pc it tells me to buy gpu again but when i click to purchase it says i already have it ?? what gives...
  3. Cant install games on Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on Gamepass: I have Gamepass Ultimate membership. I have never had any problems before. Today I couldnt start any games that I had installed som I uninstalled and tried to install again. Now I cant install...
  4. NieR: Automata Now Available on GamePass :-D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NieR: Automata Now Available on GamePass :-D: Hello fellow gamers, Just noticed NieR:Automat BECOME AS GODS Edition has been added to GamePass and can now be downloaded as part of the subscription service. This is Platinum Games and...
  5. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  6. Xbox gamepass Unlimited Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass Unlimited Glitch: Since yesterday I have been trying to cancel my subscription because it was almost over. Now it says past due and it wont let me buy anything. b06849df-609d-40fc-987d-2fa78f0bd5a0
  7. Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription: Hi, I subscribed for xbox ultimate gamepass from my laptop, and I can see the status is active in "manage my subscriptions" but my xbox doesn't recognise it. Gamertag and profile are correct....
  8. Gamepass games close after launching on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games close after launching on PC: So far the games that do this are Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Final Fantasy 15, ReCore. The grey launch screen with an image of the game shows up for a half second then closes. Some games dont do...
  9. Gamepass games close after launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games close after launching: So far the games that do this are Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Final Fantasy 15, ReCore. The grey launch screen with an image of the game shows up for a half second then closes. Some games dont do...
  10. all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching: Hello all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app. Choosing the game launcher from windows prompts me...