Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App

Discus and support Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering why State of Decay 2 Juggernaut edition and a few other games show in the Xbox Game Pass app for install, but not in the Xbox Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeKtheSanE, Oct 17, 2020.

1. TeKtheSanE
    TeKtheSanE Guest

Hi,

I am wondering why State of Decay 2 Juggernaut edition and a few other games show in the Xbox Game Pass app for install, but not in the Xbox Game Pass app for PC?

All info I can find on these titles says they should be in gamepass but the game is missing on the PC app, and cannot be installed remotely from the app.

Why is this?

Thanks ahead of time.

:)

TeKtheSanE, Oct 17, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I've just checked if State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition shows up, and it does. I searched for it on the Xbox Game Pass App on PC, and installed it. So it must be an issue at your end.

[​IMG]
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  5. Roger Huebner Win User

Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

I have found that using the GamePass mobile app seems to make it work!
  6. alexteam27 Win User

Expiration Date

Hi , looks with the xbox apps on mobile phone there is the date of the end of gold and gamepass
Thema:

1. Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App - Similar Threads - Gamepass missing games

2. Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass: Xbox game pass recently came out with rainbow six siege. I was super exited because I had been following the game for a while but never got the chance to purchase it. So after trying out the free...
  3. XBox Gamepass Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) Morrowind Content Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gamepass Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) Morrowind Content Missing: In XBox Gamepass, the Elder Scrolls Online game is supposed to include the "Morrowind" DLC. It was working up to last week, but the DLC content is now missing. (This might be tied in with ESO...
  4. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  5. GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.

in XboX Insiders
    GwG and GamePass sections missing, Ready To Install went down A LOT.: Got a huge update yesterday (~3GB) and after that I've noticed that the GwG and Game Pass section is missing, and my Ready To Install titles went from 300+ to 87. submitted by /u/izaacj [link]...
  6. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  7. Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing: [img] I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the Microsoft account subscriptions website to get 6...
  8. Missing Gold and Gamepass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold and Gamepass quests: Hello, I am currently subscribed to both Gamepass and Gold but when I noticed that the console and on the website it seems like I am not subscribed. I tried to view the current Quests on...
  9. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  10. Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards: Hello. I have finished many of my quests and still have not received many of my rewards even though it says complete on most of them. I have only received the first Summer gold quest and that...