GamePass(PC) TMNT: Shredder's Revenge - gamingservicesui.exe - System Error

Discus and support GamePass(PC) TMNT: Shredder's Revenge - gamingservicesui.exe - System Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to install the new TMNT game on my PC without an issue. When I try to launch it, I get a System Error -gamingservices.exe. It says: "The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kgoguen, Jul 3, 2022.

1. kgoguen
    kgoguen Guest

I am able to install the new TMNT game on my PC without an issue. When I try to launch it, I get a System Error -gamingservices.exe. It says: "The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application." I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, same issue. Rebooted a few times to no avail. All my other games seem to work fine. I can't play this game on my PC. GamePass(PC) TMNT: Shredder's Revenge - gamingservicesui.exe - System Error :(

:)

kgoguen, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kgoguen

Did you try installing the game on C: drive? (In case you installed the game on a different one)

Let's try first reinstalling Gaming services via powershell to see how it goes :

Right-click the Windows Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:
    Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart your device.
    Start the Xbox application. You should see a blue banner with the following message: "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"
    Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services.
    After the installation is complete, you should be able to install and start games again

Apart from reinstalling the game and rebooting your computer, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'll be waiting for your reply
  3. SkyeIce Win User

Achivenemt Hasn't Unlocked

I'm having a similar issue in TMNT Shredders Revenge. Achievements aren't popping when I've met the requirements. I checked the in game menu and it shows completed but on the Xbox it is still locked. Tried deleting save data and restarting the Xbox.
  4. SkyeIce Win User

TMNT Shredder's Revenge achievements not unlocking

No it's only been a couple hours. Very frustrating and another reason to leave the platform for Playstation.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Is it already 72 hours when you have unlocked the achievement?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi SkyeIce, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly check your progress online.

1. Sign in at Xbox.com.

2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements.

3. Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock.

If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. synchronization to take place. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again.

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. GamePass(PC) TMNT: Shredder's Revenge - gamingservicesui.exe - System Error - Similar Threads - GamePass TMNT Shredder's

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass for PC: Hi, I'm having an issue with trying to play gamepass games on my PC. I ahve gamespass ultimate and everything works fine on my console. I'm signed into the acccount as I can see all the games I...
  3. Xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass: Ive tried to buy the xbox gamepass ultimate but it wont let me get it or buy any other games. my country (Qatar) is not in the xbox and every time I want to buy it, it asks me for a location...
  4. Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Suggestion (Hydro Thunder): I believe hydrothunder is one of the greatest Xbox 360 games to ever exist compared to most other games and it deserves some recognition. I believe this would also be accomplished as Microsoft did...
  5. Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Perk for 3 months of discord not working.: I've been trying to claim the 3 months of discord from my xbox gamepass perks but everytime I try to redeem it either on my xbox browser, phone browser, or pc browser website displays this...
  6. Gamepass syncing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass syncing problems: For a few days, some Gamepass games keep 'syncing data' forever. After signing in, what seems to succeed, the syncing data appears but never leaves. Did the verify and repair steps and stopped the...
  7. Unable to share the new gamepass insider program with family

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to share the new gamepass insider program with family: A few days ago Xbox implemented the funtion to invite the family to the gamepass in 2 countries, I am from Colombia and I had been trying to get my family inside the new family gamepass. However...
  8. Do my Minecraft builds continue to exist post GamePass cancellation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do my Minecraft builds continue to exist post GamePass cancellation?: This is not a Realms question. It's about a basic Minecraft account. I have GamePass which I signed up for just to play Minecraft on my laptop the past few months. I no longer have the time for...
  9. durdurup indirmeye devam edememek xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    durdurup indirmeye devam edememek xbox gamepass: xbox gampass üzerinden sea of thives oyununu indirmeye başladım lakin internetim kesildi ve yarım kaldı daha sonra devam etmek istediğimde devam edemediğimi gördüm acil yardım ****Moved from...
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription conflict with BT fibre promotion '6 month gamepass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription conflict with BT fibre promotion '6 month gamepass...: Hello, I'm just enquiring about a potential conflict that has shown on my account when I added 6 months of gamepass ultimate in addition to an existing 3 years I'd already added to my account...