Gamepass PC vs Xbox

Discus and support Gamepass PC vs Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While I am enjoying a couple of games on the PC Gamepass, I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick when I look at what is offered on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TokEnboL, Feb 22, 2020.

1. TokEnboL
    TokEnboL Guest

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

While I am enjoying a couple of games on the PC Gamepass, I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick when I look at what is offered on the console's side. I'd suggest adding better games for PC players. It sucks playing on consoles, it feels
    laggy and unresponsive compared to my PC.

:)

TokEnboL, Feb 22, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

If the game is different for Xbox vs. PC then it should be the same on GamePass. The Xbox version won't load on a PC.
  3. NLH1 Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

Game pass xbox, I've had non stop issues with game pass pc and stuff refusing to download.
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

It is a new service and it will take time to improve.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

There's more games for Xbox game pass, that may be because the PC game pass is newer.
  6. skylaar Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

I think as time progresses you will see more and more. Even the Xbox Game Pass in earlier times was limited at first and offered better games as it evolved.
Thema:

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

1. Gamepass PC vs Xbox - Similar Threads - Gamepass

2. Gamepass games close after launching on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games close after launching on PC: So far the games that do this are Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Final Fantasy 15, ReCore. The grey launch screen with an image of the game shows up for a half second then closes. Some games dont do...
  3. Gamepass games close after launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games close after launching: So far the games that do this are Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Final Fantasy 15, ReCore. The grey launch screen with an image of the game shows up for a half second then closes. Some games dont do...
  4. all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all gamepass games on PC Win10 stopped launching: Hello all my gamepass games stopped working today. Clicking play on Microsoft store does nothing. Clicking play on Xbox (Beta) crashes the app. Choosing the game launcher from windows prompts me...
  5. Gamepass daily quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass daily quest: I played children of morta for a half hour and the daily didnt pop. I did a hard reset and played moonlighter for a half hour and still notthing. Looks like I won't be complete it today....
  6. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  7. My Gamepass games wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamepass games wont work.: Hello all my gamepass games wont work even though I've payed the fee to get them? I've reset my xbox, WiFi and all of the things I could think of anyone got any idea to of what might of happened?...
  8. Framerate capped to 30 fps in Tacoma on GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Framerate capped to 30 fps in Tacoma on GamePass: I've just started playing Tacoma from Xbox Game Pass on PC and the framerate is capped at 30 fps, no matter what graphics settings I use. Other games from other storefronts are performing as...
  9. Sea of Thieves installation with GamePass stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves installation with GamePass stops: Whenever i try to download Sea Of Thieves via Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One the installation stop after random time. TRying to go on with the installation makes it stopping again right after. I...
  10. Gamepass games launch and then immediatly close

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games launch and then immediatly close: So far I've had this issue for Forza Horizon 4 and also Final Fantasy 15. Both will open with that grey background with their respective game images in the center, then close after a split second...