Gamepass Perk

Discus and support Gamepass Perk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to redeem the Phantasy Star Online code (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks Bundle) which I only generated today. Stating Contact who you got this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ms0ulchild, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ms0ulchild
    ms0ulchild Guest

Gamepass Perk

Trying to redeem the Phantasy Star Online code (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks Bundle) which I only generated today.

Stating Contact who you got this code from, we can't redeem it?

It was MS who I got it from? Help?

:)

ms0ulchild, Sep 16, 2020
  2. TattBear Win User

Game pass ultimate perks

It is a great perk and really adds to the value of gamepass.
  3. Beastman rules Win User

Smite x Avatar Perk Problem

I got the perk from the gamepass, never got it in-game, whats the problem?
    Me too
  4. Mama Amev Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Perks and Game Sharing

Hello! From how it looks, she should be able to get the perks from the gamepass ultimate perks. Meaning the ultimate perks with Bless Unleashed should be transferred over (More info on what I mean can be found
    here).
  5. ngocphi Win User

Not Understanding the new APPS and incompatible Galaxy and or Iphone

Well first HUH

the apps you speak of has no bearing on what you are doing

You can use the xbox App which isnt a beta on the phone which is way better then the website for asking for downloads

Yes it is just the xbox app

Companion is a different thing completely thats for wireless display and communications including bluetooth

Gamepass app is only for gamepass members and only for gamepass games and perks
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

A question about games

I think more often that not it's the standard version of games that appears on Gamepass at the moment. Not always, but usually. That is possibly changing though, especially as the Perks feature rolls out where games are starting to give out more
    of the DLC with the game.
Thema:

Gamepass Perk

1. Gamepass Perk - Similar Threads - Gamepass Perk

2. Gamepass unsubscribing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass unsubscribing: I subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass for console 2 months ago, mainly to play Forza Horizon 4, but to try some few other games too. But after hearing that they will change the price up to €10 pm, I...
  3. Gamepass issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass issues: So I did not renew Gamepass because I dont want it anymore. I have been playing ESO since before gamepass existed. Now that Gamepass was cancelled I can't play my game. I have deleted my account...
  4. Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one): I bought the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says i own it if i go onto the microsoft page however on the xbox app is says that i have bought the normal gamepass and dont have any of the perks like...
  5. Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate)

in XBoX on Windows
    Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate): I bought xbox ultimate for perks but its not working right. I mean like in this screenshoot (sorry its in own language) i only have overcooked2 dlc what can i do to get perk [img]...
  6. did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC: It shows that I redeemed them in app and in purchases, but never recieved in game. fc327386-f3e3-47ac-a19c-3feda2d02ba2
  7. Xbox Gamepass not giving me the perks of it although i own it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass not giving me the perks of it although i own it.: Hello, anyone who is reading this. I have been playing Xbox Gamepass for a few months now, and i have noticed something strange. It is still telling me to "Join gamepass" even though it is being...
  8. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  9. did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC: As the subject says, I did not and could not access my Perks for Pso2, and I need help with that. I've been subbed to the ultimate gamepass since May 20th. best regards....
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a Microsoft account that I specifically made for gaming on Xbox. My Microsoft account for my PC is different. But I've signed in to the Windows 10 Xbox...