Gamepass promotions

Discus and support Gamepass promotions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was told at the beginning of october that if i completed a gamepass quest that i would be given a free copy of the blair witch project by the end of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IHasABucket55, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Gamepass promotions

I was told at the beginning of october that if i completed a gamepass quest that i would be given a free copy of the blair witch project by the end of october. I finished the quest and i check and the promotion said i had it finished but i have never been
    given my free movie

:)

IHasABucket55, Nov 6, 2019
  2. therbligx Win User

Unable to access the XBOX "Quests" Feature.

So if I don't want to pay for Gamepass, the only option is to pay for a mail in entry?

Instead of a Gold promotion this should be a Gamepass promotion.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

By promotion do you mean just Gamepass or the Ultimate Gamepass?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you trying to purchase the current promotion for Xbox GamePass Ultimate?

If so, the current promotion is only for new members/subscribers to GamePass Ultimate. If you had GamePass Ultimate before you will not be able to purchase it.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

The Gamepass promotion is for new subscribers.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

Microsoft technically already does promotions for Gamepass with having games on Gamepass for an unknown limited time.
Thema:

Gamepass promotions

1. Gamepass promotions - Similar Threads - Gamepass promotions

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC help: Hi, I have around 50 dollars in this Microsoft account. But, since it is a child account, whenever I try to buy Xbox Gamepass, it says something along the lines of "We can't send a request for...
  3. Gamepass mobile app thinks i dont own the gamepass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass mobile app thinks i dont own the gamepass ultimate: First of all i dont know if this is the right subreddit for this but just like the title suggests i have the ultimate gamepass subscription on PC. But on mobile when i sign in it says i dont own...
  4. Xbox gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass for PC: If I have Xbox Game pass for pc installed on 2 accounts and I have the appropriate subscription can I sign into the same account on 2 pc accounts? to clarify: I have Xbox game pass ultimate and...
  5. I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm trying to buy gamepass ultimate promotion for $1 without card information: I have $5 on my account from Microsoft rewards and when i tried to purchase gamepass ultimate for $1 it will ask how will i pay the rest even though i have enough to purchase it does the same...
  6. Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year: once you are new to Xbox, you can have 1-month gamepass Ultimate for 1$ and 2 months for 2$, and these 2 promotions are once for each person. but it would be so helpful for gamers to have these...
  7. Promoção da Xbox Gamepass Ultimate [Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Promotion]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção da Xbox Gamepass Ultimate [Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Promotion]: Sinceramente, depois de três meses procurando uma resposta ou solução entrando em contato com o suporte da microsoft não sei mais oque fazer, então decidi fazer esta pergunta aqui. Seguinte,...
  8. SlingTV gamepass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SlingTV gamepass promotion?: I signed up for a gamepass during the sling TV promotional period. I have yet to receive the offer details. Does anyone know how long it takes to process? 9f4856fb-6243-4a52-ab08-1b66bb342f7d
  9. Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]: Bonjour tous, petite question concernant le gamepass : si j'active le mois 1€, croyez-vous qu'après je puisse bénéficier des 6 mois 30€...? ça me ferait 7 mois pour 31€, ça serait le top !...
  10. Xbox Gamepass September 2018 Forza Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass September 2018 Forza Promotion: I haven't received the free Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 download tokens from the September Xbox Gamepass offer. I was referred here by Kathrina with reference number [Mod Removed-...