Gamepass promotions

Discus and support Gamepass promotions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was told at the beginning of october that if i completed a gamepass quest that i would be given a free copy of the blair witch project by the end of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IHasABucket55, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Gamepass promotions

I was told at the beginning of october that if i completed a gamepass quest that i would be given a free copy of the blair witch project by the end of october. I finished the quest and i check and the promotion said i had it finished but i have never been
    given my free movie

:)

IHasABucket55, Nov 6, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

By promotion do you mean just Gamepass or the Ultimate Gamepass?
  3. therbligx Win User

Unable to access the XBOX "Quests" Feature.

So if I don't want to pay for Gamepass, the only option is to pay for a mail in entry?

Instead of a Gold promotion this should be a Gamepass promotion.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

The Gamepass promotion is for new subscribers.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Game pass back at original price when i was about to buy it

The promotion was only available to new users of Gamepass. If you used gamepass before it you wont be able to purchase it at that price.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

You probably got the Gamepass subscription for the promotional price of $1.
Thema:

Gamepass promotions

1. Gamepass promotions - Similar Threads - Gamepass promotions

2. Não consigo utilizar o GamePass - Xbox Live não conecta?[I can't use GamePass - Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo utilizar o GamePass - Xbox Live não conecta?[I can't use GamePass - Xbox Live...: Boa tarde! Adquiri a assinatura GamePass para Xbox (PC BETA) e estou tentando jogar alguns jogos. Eu instalei o Vampyr que está incluso na assinatura, ao instalar e executar o jogo pede para...
  3. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests: Joined the Gamepass Ultimate 3-4 days ago but still cannot access the gamepass quests. I can see the quests listed in the Game pass tab on xbox console but not through the rewards app on console...
  4. Xbox Gamepass saved games???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass saved games???: Where are these? I Downloaded and played 20 or hours of Kingdom Come Deliverance from Gamepass. I liked the game and decided to buy it. Steam had the best deal for the Royal Edition. I bought it...
  5. Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass: I have problems with certain on game pass games on keeping signing me out of my account 0c870359-3964-49fb-b894-05cf53bcf535
  6. xbox gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox gamepass for pc: How can I play my saved games from when I played Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Xbox, to the Kindgom Come for Xbox Gamepass on PC. Is it possible to get my game save data from console to PC for this...
  7. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  8. SlingTV gamepass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    SlingTV gamepass promotion?: I signed up for a gamepass during the sling TV promotional period. I have yet to receive the offer details. Does anyone know how long it takes to process? 9f4856fb-6243-4a52-ab08-1b66bb342f7d
  9. Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Abonnement Gamepass en promotion [Translation - Subscription Gamepass on Promotion]: Bonjour tous, petite question concernant le gamepass : si j'active le mois 1€, croyez-vous qu'après je puisse bénéficier des 6 mois 30€...? ça me ferait 7 mois pour 31€, ça serait le top !...
  10. Xbox Gamepass September 2018 Forza Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass September 2018 Forza Promotion: I haven't received the free Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 download tokens from the September Xbox Gamepass offer. I was referred here by Kathrina with reference number [Mod Removed-...