Gamepass punch card

Discus and support Gamepass punch card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Indoplasmic, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Indoplasmic
    Indoplasmic Guest

Gamepass punch card

I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when I look up my achievements on xbox one for the game it does not show them unlocked. If I run the game
    and press Start and Select to pull up Xbox360 window it shows I have 3 unlocked. It is keeping me from getting 600 points. I unlocked these a while ago and I know the tracking may take a few days. Does it take longer than a week to manually track those
    or is there an error somewhere along the lines?

Thank you for your help!

:)

Indoplasmic, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass punch card

A lot of people have been having issues with that punchcard. You'll want to reach out to Microsoft Rewards support for
    assistance.
  3. Shelps1954 Win User

15,000 credits

I per-ordered 2 games but only got 1 punch on my punch card
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Punch card

Hello BillyTKid3,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since you purchased The Sims before this offer existed, it was not eligible for this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
  5. xTAYSERx Win User

Punch Card

It has told me many times to to join VIP since I've been a member for several years. I always buy digital games but it seems that I guess I don't spend enough
  6. Smwutches Win User

Punch Card

Support will double check on your purchases, but keep in mind that it should take about 96 hours for punches to show after making the purchases and then 96 hours for the credits to show after you complete the last punch.

VIP is not something you have to sign up for. VIP levels are based on how much you spend on eligible purchases in the store. So it would depend on how much you've spent since September 1, 2015 (or from whenever you signed up for the program if you signed
    up after). You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions
    Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders are not eligible for VIP. Support can also check your progress.
Thema:

Gamepass punch card

1. Gamepass punch card - Similar Threads - Gamepass punch card

2. Xbox Gamepass for PC not launching games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC not launching games: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many tries but Sea of Thieves for...
  3. Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves for PC Gamepass not launching: Anyone else having an insane issue with the Xbox Game Pass for PC app where literally nothing is launching, especially Sea of Thieves? I have managed to get Dead Cells to launch after so many...
  4. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  5. Gamepass redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass redeem: I recently redeemed 2 different Game pass ultimate codes and as soon they were redeemed they said if recurring was turned on they said that I would receive a free month so I redeemed the second...
  6. Xbox gamepass games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass games not working: I downloaded sea of thieves with the game pass on pc. Every time I started up the game it crashed. I tried everything and reinstalled 3 times and never worked. 4e217acb-4f86-4250-8059-a8dec0c84255
  7. Quantum Break on Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break on Gamepass: Hello, I purchased gamepass ultimate from Microsoft but now I can't find Quantum Break on Xbox Beta. I can find it in Microsoft Store but it is not included in Gamepass. The one of the reasons for...
  8. Paying for gamepass ona ccount i dont have access to.

in XBoX on Windows
    Paying for gamepass ona ccount i dont have access to.: Since its almost impossible to just send a support ticket for this specific problem im trying here. i have multiple emails i used as a teenager/young adult which i dont have access to / dont use...
  9. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  10. Minecraft Dungeson Simultaneous Play for GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeson Simultaneous Play for GamePass: I have Game Pass Ultimate and have downloaded Dungeons on my laptop and on our xbox. We are trying to play on the laptop and the Xbox at the same time but when I try to start the game after it is...