Gamepass punch card

Discus and support Gamepass punch card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Indoplasmic, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM.

1. Indoplasmic
    Indoplasmic Guest

Gamepass punch card

I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when I look up my achievements on xbox one for the game it does not show them unlocked. If I run the game
    and press Start and Select to pull up Xbox360 window it shows I have 3 unlocked. It is keeping me from getting 600 points. I unlocked these a while ago and I know the tracking may take a few days. Does it take longer than a week to manually track those
    or is there an error somewhere along the lines?

Thank you for your help!

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass punch card

A lot of people have been having issues with that punchcard. You'll want to reach out to Microsoft Rewards support for
    assistance.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Game pass punch card November.

Hello I would suggest to anyone who is attempting to do punch cards for gamepass and gold to document what they are doing in some form or fashion due to how buggy those features currently are! :) also patience is a key to these things, I have found they
    have been lagging far behind but the rewards etc do end up showing up.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

You can't use a gift card to buy gamepass or live gold. You either have to purchase it with a credit card or PayPal on the console. You can also get a gamepass code from retail.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy IT. I event can't buy free 14 days.

The 14 day trial is only for 1st time users. If you used gamepass before you wont be able to use it.

As for buying gamepass with your account, it os not possible to buy gamepass with the credit on your account. Only by credit card or paypal.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Punch card

Hello BillyTKid3,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since you purchased The Sims before this offer existed, it was not eligible for this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
Thema:

Gamepass punch card

1. Gamepass punch card - Similar Threads - Gamepass punch card

2. Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?: I was wondering if i could stack gamepass codes? I have a 3 month pass right now, but i looked in my inbox and saw that 2 of my friends gift me 3 months subscriptions. Can i take them to have a...
  3. Xbox not going late buy gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not going late buy gamepass: Hi pls help my firstgame pass i bought over sms but now i set up my card payment 6 days later than i had and when i want to pay it now we'll pop error on my account the money is and the card is...
  4. Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass: Mi si è rinnovato il gamepass automaticamente per un totale di 9,99€ nonostante ricordo di aver disattivato il servizio di rinnovo automatico. Chiedo se è possibile ricevere un rimborso con...
  5. Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass: I've just got a new XBox 1, and got free trials of both xBox live and gamepass. However, Only I am able to use this to go online or download software. There are two other accounts, one of which is...
  6. Xbox GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass: I have recently bought game pass on windows 10 pc as i wanted to try the Xbox play anywhere games available on the subscription. I bought £1 for 3 months deal as it gives me enough time for me to...
  7. Xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamepass: Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che c'è stato un errore da parte loro ed ogni...
  8. Downloading xbox gamepass games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading xbox gamepass games on PC: I was trying to download some of the game pass games I have on Xbox to my PC but the device (Nitro 5 gaming laptop) won't show up in the download section so I'm not able to download it....
  9. GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]: Saudações comunidade A um tempo atrás comprei um Xbox One de segunda mão ( usado ), ele veio com uma conta do antigo dono , sem prestar atenção nas possíveis consequências eu assinei o GamePass...
  10. Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of gamepass but code expired :(: Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,...