Gamepass punch card

Discus and support Gamepass punch card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Indoplasmic, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Indoplasmic
    Indoplasmic Guest

Gamepass punch card

I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when I look up my achievements on xbox one for the game it does not show them unlocked. If I run the game
    and press Start and Select to pull up Xbox360 window it shows I have 3 unlocked. It is keeping me from getting 600 points. I unlocked these a while ago and I know the tracking may take a few days. Does it take longer than a week to manually track those
    or is there an error somewhere along the lines?

Thank you for your help!

:)

Indoplasmic, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass punch card

A lot of people have been having issues with that punchcard. You'll want to reach out to Microsoft Rewards support for
    assistance.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Game pass punch card November.

Hello I would suggest to anyone who is attempting to do punch cards for gamepass and gold to document what they are doing in some form or fashion due to how buggy those features currently are! :) also patience is a key to these things, I have found they
    have been lagging far behind but the rewards etc do end up showing up.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

You can't use a gift card to buy gamepass or live gold. You either have to purchase it with a credit card or PayPal on the console. You can also get a gamepass code from retail.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Punch card

Hello BillyTKid3,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since you purchased The Sims before this offer existed, it was not eligible for this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
  6. xTAYSERx Win User

Punch Card

It has told me many times to to join VIP since I've been a member for several years. I always buy digital games but it seems that I guess I don't spend enough
Thema:

Gamepass punch card

1. Gamepass punch card - Similar Threads - Gamepass punch card

2. Gold subscription+Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription+Gamepass: I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled? Gamepas: If i bought gamepass for only 1 month will i...
  3. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service: Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error...
  4. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  5. Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC): I have applied every windows update I can think of, including from this link. I even went so far as to go back to a prior version and redid the updates. It appears that the only games I can't...
  6. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: Hello everyone, I subscribe to Xbox gamepass pc yesterday and started downloading Metro Exodus, however, the downloading process stuck at 'queued' while I had no other game downloaded at the...
  7. troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership: I bought a Game-Pass for the amount of 10 €. I gave the code of the gift pass to the xbox one, but the xbox recognized it as if players credit. When I buy Gamepass membership, He asks me always an...
  8. Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10: How, I subscribed to the regular gamepass to access Sea of Thieves, Forza, and Crackdown (and future upcoming games) 6 months ago. I bought a full year subscription. The problem is, I'm a PC...
  9. Xbox gamepass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass pc beta: Hey Guys, I would really appreciate if someone could help me sort this tiny issue. I subscribed to xbox pc beta, during my first installation of the game it asked me the location where i would...
  10. GamePass Ultimate Question

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass Ultimate Question: Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home...