Gamepass question

Discus and support Gamepass question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I have gamepass, but he has poor internet. Is it possible to download the gamepass games onto a hard drive and then give him the drive?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrewcaraveo, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Gamepass question

My friend and I have gamepass, but he has poor internet. Is it possible to download the gamepass games onto a hard drive and then give him the drive? Or would I have to just have to connect his xbox to my internet to download the gamepass games?

Thank you.

:)

andrewcaraveo, Jan 12, 2021
  2. coco meat train Win User

Not Eligible for Halo Game Pass Quest

Maybe a dumb question but are you subscribed to Gamepass?
  3. AproposConstant Win User

Halo Reach wont launch

My question to you is have to tried to uninstall the game and then reinstall. Plus if it were from gamepass and you gamepass is over due, all gamepass games stop working all together.

Let me know if any of this helps,

4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Home xbox won't let me play offline

Are the games in question you’re trying to play... are they GamePass games by chance?
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Gamepass question

6. XBA_Hype Win User

Gamepass question

it can happen sometimes with certain games if you gameshare, some games require the account that owns the game or subscription to be set as home xbox.
Thema:

Gamepass question

1. Gamepass question - Similar Threads - Gamepass question

2. GamePass Question for the Community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Question for the Community!: Hey Everyone! I have a question concerning GamePass. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to lock in a Series X pre-order, but I am hoping to get one before Christmas. If I do happen to find and...
  3. Dúvidas com o Gamepass Ultimate no Console e PC [Questions with Gamepass Ultimate on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dúvidas com o Gamepass Ultimate no Console e PC [Questions with Gamepass Ultimate on...: Gostaria de saber se existem alguma restrição ou ocorre banimento de conta ao usar minha conta Xbox no console e no PC para usar o Ultimate. Gostaria de usar no PC da mesma forma, possuo uma...
  4. Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok, suipid Question for Gamepass: Hi there, i have 2 Months of GamePass Ultimate Xbox/PC to go, what happens when i now buy a 3 Month of Gold or GamePass (without Ultimate) 6a1c7e1c-c735-4660-b7ba-27ab077252f1
  5. Gamepass question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass question: My gamepass subscription is up to date and yet some games are telling me i need a gamepass subscription. Any ideas why this happening? dd258cba-645e-42ce-bab8-ff03b9b64cd6
  6. GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question: I currently am month to month on the GamePass Ultimate subscription. There is a deal out where for $33 you can get Ultimate for 6 months. The promotion is for new subscribers only. Can I use the...
  7. Gamepass Games save data questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Games save data questions: I have gamepass for windows 10 (the $10 one) and i have a few questions about game saves where is my save data located (local or cloud) is there a way to backup my save data if it is stored...
  8. Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on Xbox gamepass / gold / gamepass ult / pc gamepass: Hi there, several questions: 1. I currently have xbox gamepass and gold on separate subscriptions. If I subscribe for gp ultimate, what will happen to the existing subscription? 2. I bought a...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate Question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate Question.: This might be a really noob question but do I have access to the Spotify Premium promotion with Gamepass Ultimate? I already have Ultimate and have for months and everything but nothing for...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...