gamepass quests

Discus and support gamepass quests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after upgrading to gamepass ultimate the gamepass quests are gone someone els have this problem or has an solution 943a8cdf-fdcf-42c1-ad5e-86870a62f461 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NL the Roy NL, Aug 8, 2019.

1. gamepass quests

after upgrading to gamepass ultimate the gamepass quests are gone someone els have this problem or has an solution

:)

NL the Roy NL, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Game Pass Quests Not Appearing

Hi,

The gamepass quest now also appear on your profile go to achievements and you see on the left the gamepass quests
  3. yobrizo Win User

MS Rewards are good in America, but not so much everywhere else.

in spain, yet there is a gamepass quest
  4. iAmPimmiCue Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

Are the quests only there when you have Gamepass?
  5. NafrayuNox Win User

Gamepass Quests

The thing is that these are Gamepass quests, you only have them if you have a Gamepass subscription. It would be like getting the free gold games a month without gold. Which are now one and the same I guess.

You can still earn points with the Microsoft Rewards though as they are the same as Gamepass quests' points.
  6. Korhog Win User

Gamepass Quests

unfortunately in Soviet Russia we're have not GamePass quests ((
Thema:

gamepass quests

1. gamepass quests - Similar Threads - gamepass quests

2. Gamepass Quests January 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests January 2020: Hi everyone and happy new year. So ive been doing these quests for a while and have earned quite a bit of things. Today we got a whole new set of gamepass quests https://youtu.be/voyzM_o8FG4 link...
  3. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  4. Have a reward quest for gamepass mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Have a reward quest for gamepass mobile: So I have the quest to use the gamepass mobile app whereni had to log onto it 3 times (done) and download a game. I downloaded several games but it doesnt register on the quest that I did. Not...
  5. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests: Joined the Gamepass Ultimate 3-4 days ago but still cannot access the gamepass quests. I can see the quests listed in the Game pass tab on xbox console but not through the rewards app on console...
  6. Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards quest for 10,000 gamerscore. Is this for games you own or gamepass members?: I have started the quest for the 10,000 reward points. Can you please confirm if this is for games you own only or for members of gamepass? I can see the list of 17 games only. I have obtained 25...
  7. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  8. Gamepass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests: I enjoy the gamepass quests, especially the ones that focus in on indie titles. Its a great way to get exposed to games I may never have played otherwise! c2816afc-4937-401a-859c-088e8b0b7db1
  9. Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]: Bonjour, j'avais pris le gamepass il y a 1 mois et j'avais découvert que des quêtes étaient disponibles pour obtenir des points sur Microsoft reward avec les succes, entre temps j'ai terminé mon...
  10. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests: Hello everyone So the quests in gamepass games, is it not suposed to start new ones every month? I ask because i have not get any new ones this month. 04c21be6-287f-4b23-a472-19bca1ef780d