gamepass quests

Discus and support gamepass quests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after upgrading to gamepass ultimate the gamepass quests are gone someone els have this problem or has an solution 943a8cdf-fdcf-42c1-ad5e-86870a62f461 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NL the Roy NL, Aug 8, 2019.

1. gamepass quests

after upgrading to gamepass ultimate the gamepass quests are gone someone els have this problem or has an solution

:)

NL the Roy NL, Aug 8, 2019
  2. iAmPimmiCue Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

Are the quests only there when you have Gamepass?
  3. Korhog Win User

Gamepass Quests

unfortunately in Soviet Russia we're have not GamePass quests ((
  4. kev edin Win User

gamepass quests

I still have the gamepass quests? And have not noticed any problems. 🤔
  5. yobrizo Win User

Gamepass Quests

Hello. I find it unfair that the rewards quests are only with gamepass games. should also haver quest genericas as before related to the rise of gamescore
  6. Fitzscroll Win User

QuĂŞtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

Alors il n'existe plus de quêtes liés aux succes des jeux gamepass ?

[Translation-So there are no more quests related to the success of gamepass games? ]
Thema:

gamepass quests

1. gamepass quests - Similar Threads - gamepass quests

2. Gamepass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests: I enjoy the gamepass quests, especially the ones that focus in on indie titles. Its a great way to get exposed to games I may never have played otherwise! c2816afc-4937-401a-859c-088e8b0b7db1
  3. QuĂŞtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]: Bonjour, j'avais pris le gamepass il y a 1 mois et j'avais découvert que des quêtes étaient disponibles pour obtenir des points sur Microsoft reward avec les succes, entre temps j'ai terminé mon...
  4. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests: Hello everyone So the quests in gamepass games, is it not suposed to start new ones every month? I ask because i have not get any new ones this month. 04c21be6-287f-4b23-a472-19bca1ef780d
  5. Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue: I have done the just cause 4 quest and the game from March quest but when I try to claim my points it reverts me back to the quests home screen I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it also tried...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Quest tile on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Quest tile on xbox: So i have been a Gamepass user for a while. took some time from the xbox to play on my pc. came back to the xbox about a month ago and noticed that the gamepass quest was no longer showing under...
  7. Missing Gold and Gamepass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold and Gamepass quests: Hello, I am currently subscribed to both Gamepass and Gold but when I noticed that the console and on the website it seems like I am not subscribed. I tried to view the current Quests on...
  8. September GamePass Quest Reward has not arrived.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September GamePass Quest Reward has not arrived.: Hi I completed the halo MCC GamePass Quest in September, all sections showed 100% completed. I have not received my ÂŁ5 gift code by xbox message. Can this be resolved please? Thanks....
  9. GamePass Quest Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamePass Quest Reward: I have not received my reward for the Halo Game Pass Quest last month, while everyone I talked to has already. How do I get mine? 707803f9-ff18-42b8-ac6f-fb69a92fc4c3
  10. Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox and Gamepass Quest Rewards: Hello. I have finished many of my quests and still have not received many of my rewards even though it says complete on most of them. I have only received the first Summer gold quest and that...