Gamepass quests

Discus and support Gamepass quests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What has happened to gamepass quests? All outstanding weekly and monthly quests disappeared this evening, with the dailies not appearing at all. Was it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drooshun, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Drooshun
    Drooshun Guest

Gamepass quests

What has happened to gamepass quests? All outstanding weekly and monthly quests disappeared this evening, with the dailies not appearing at all. Was it just a one month endeavour?

:)

Drooshun, Mar 3, 2020
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Game Pass Quests Not Appearing

Hi,

The gamepass quest now also appear on your profile go to achievements and you see on the left the gamepass quests
  3. yobrizo Win User

MS Rewards are good in America, but not so much everywhere else.

in spain, yet there is a gamepass quest
  4. iAmPimmiCue Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

Are the quests only there when you have Gamepass?
  5. NafrayuNox Win User

Gamepass Quests

The thing is that these are Gamepass quests, you only have them if you have a Gamepass subscription. It would be like getting the free gold games a month without gold. Which are now one and the same I guess.

You can still earn points with the Microsoft Rewards though as they are the same as Gamepass quests' points.
  6. Korhog Win User

Gamepass Quests

unfortunately in Soviet Russia we're have not GamePass quests ((
Thema:

Gamepass quests

1. Gamepass quests - Similar Threads - Gamepass quests

2. Strike 2 of Gamepass quests not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strike 2 of Gamepass quests not unlocking: Seriously getting frustrated with this. Can't get the quests to unlock even though I'm going over and beyond the requirements. How does it work flawlessly the first month it came out and now the...
  3. Gamepass quests not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests not unlocking: Yesterday and now today the daily play gamepass game quest is not unlocking and now the new sea of thieves weekly quest won't unlock as well! This being fixed??? Going to be really pissed if I...
  4. Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Daily Gamepass quests not triggering: Hello everyone, Since monday, I've been unable to trigger the "Play with Game Pass" daily quest on Xbox One. For some reason, the system recognises that I logged in with the gamepass app, but it...
  5. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass quests: 0k so i read that gamepass has to be on the account you want to do quests on but i have a question that defies that. I ran out of gamepass about 2 weeks ago and could no longer access my games or...
  6. Plague Tale Innocence: Gamepass quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plague Tale Innocence: Gamepass quest: Hey there. For the Gamepass Quest: Throw 5 items by hand, I was playing for a couple hours so I threw well over a dozen items by hand (I used the sling as well, but I definitely threw well over 5...
  7. who do i contact about gamepass ultimate quests not unlocking........please tell me who can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who do i contact about gamepass ultimate quests not unlocking........please tell me who can...: who do i contact about gamepass ultimate quests not unlocking gears pop and gold brick ninja not unlocking that is 550 points i am very ill and dont like wasting my time........please tell me who...
  8. Gamepass Quests January 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests January 2020: Hi everyone and happy new year. So ive been doing these quests for a while and have earned quite a bit of things. Today we got a whole new set of gamepass quests https://youtu.be/voyzM_o8FG4 link...
  9. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  10. Have a reward quest for gamepass mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Have a reward quest for gamepass mobile: So I have the quest to use the gamepass mobile app whereni had to log onto it 3 times (done) and download a game. I downloaded several games but it doesnt register on the quest that I did. Not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quete rewards gamepass