Gamepass requesting games

Discus and support Gamepass requesting games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys could pls add dead rising 2 in the gamepass, I know he was already in the games with gold in 2013 but it's still a good game. Thanks for read.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by comrad31, Jul 2, 2022.

1. comrad31
    comrad31 Guest

Hey guys could pls add dead rising 2 in the gamepass, I know he was already in the games with gold in 2013 but it's still a good game. Thanks for read.

:)

comrad31, Jul 2, 2022
  2. matthewiag Win User

Its not a bad idea but its down to the game developers and publishers
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

I'd recommend using Twitter to float your Gamepass suggestions to Xbox and the developer. Being a social media platform, your idea may gain more traction with the backing of other gamers and who knows... could lead to discussions.
  4. denis97g Win User

Unfortunately, there's no way to request games for game pass. Adding new games needs an agreement with the developer and in some cases this can be difficult.
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

It would be pretty cool if there was a choice between a couple of games each month like Steam used to do on their sales.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

good observation, it is true that there are no bandai games in gamepass, something that would be very good, unfortunately there is no way we can request titles since it is more an agreement between xbox and the developers
Thema:

1. Gamepass requesting games - Similar Threads - Gamepass requesting games

2. Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?: Is there any way for people to request games they would like to see added to xbox game pass ultimate? 6d069926-5ef9-4e85-8962-407b63caeee7
  3. Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?: Not sure if this is where this goes but idk your site is impossible to navigate and isn't in dark mode. So I am going to up front completely as I don't feel like finagling here, I had the Game...
  4. Can I request a game on gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a game on gamepass: I need to know how to request a game on gamepass please help if able to thank you 93a0bae9-4b4d-4a00-a3bc-0f7e68e1f8bb
  5. Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta: Hey guys, I was directed to this thread to request enrollment in the Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta. Any chance you can get me set up? MS Ref: 1522554401 submitted by /u/tonyturbos1 [link]...
  6. GamePass request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass request: I was wondering if Darksouls Remastered and/or Doom eternal anciant gods 1/2 are coming over to GamePass. 94e162a7-24a4-4f67-bbdc-14202ef0e5ca
  7. Refund request for item purchased without knowing it was included with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request for item purchased without knowing it was included with Gamepass: I recently purchased the Rainbow 6 bundle for the operators but was not aware that it was included with my gamepass subscription. I only found out after the 14 day refund policy deadline had...
  8. Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Enable the Gamepass PC remote installation method to use the "Preferred/default"...: In the GamePass apps, which allow remote install of titles, there is an issue with the default/preferred install location. Currently, on Xbox, when a remote install is requested, it installs...
  9. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  10. Gamepass requesting games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass requesting games: I been wondering a long tome if its possible to request games to game pass for your customers to have joy in the membership. Can you possibly add some dragon ball games like the Dragon ball...