GamePass sharing on PC and Series S

Discus and support GamePass sharing on PC and Series S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All. Thanks in advance for any help. So here is my scenario. I am subscribed to GamePass Ultimate. I own a PC and XBOX Series S. I have both my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pjzelda, Nov 25, 2021.

1. pjzelda
    pjzelda Guest

Hi All.

Thanks in advance for any help.

So here is my scenario.

I am subscribed to GamePass Ultimate. I own a PC and XBOX Series S. I have both my children under a family account on the Series S and they are able to play and GamePass games I have downloaded on the console as long as I am signed in on the console.

I am trying to play Forza 5 on my PC while my son plays on the Series S but the first issue I ran into is that I had to be logged off on the Series S in order to log into my PC GamePass account. I resolved this issue by buying Forza 5 Standard Ed. under my son's account so now I will not need to be logged in on console for us to each play the game. The issue now is when I play on PC I am not able to setup a convoy with him because he is not a GamePass subscriber and I am logged off of GamePass on console so the online features are not activated. Is there a way around this issue? Is there a way to be logged into my PC GamePass account while also leaving the console account logged in so that my kids can share those benefits and services?

Thanks

:)

pjzelda, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Pjzelda, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can definitely share your games and subscription on the Xbox Series S in that way you can play on your PC without any issues, you can play together with your kids.

This is called the Home Xbox feature. You just need to set your account as Home Xbox on the Xbox console and all of the accounts that will use the Xbox console will be able to play games that you owned, and use the subscription that you have. To do so, simply follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your account on the Xbox console.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

Once done, they will be able to play your games and subscriptions without you signing in. For your reference and detailed information you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You can't

Home share is a console only feature

To use gamepass on pc you must be signed into the xbox store with the purchasing profile

And can't be used offline

Also a profile can only be signed in in one place at a time

This is NOT an issue with series s as home console allows profiles ob the console to use it
  4. ngocphi Win User

Killer Instinct Definitive edition no character

Thats because only one account can access xgu except gold parts

Gamepass is NOT sharable

Home console is only an xbox one and s and x series feature

Pc users cna use installed games But dont have access to gamepass features
  5. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

Gamepass Share only works on Xbox, there is no way to share PC game pass
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

At the moment there is no sharing option for Xbox Gamepass on PC.
Thema:

1. GamePass sharing on PC and Series S - Similar Threads - GamePass sharing Series

2. gamepass pc family share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass pc family share: is there a way to share gamepass pc ultimate to the same accounts on my xbox? 3bfbe410-bcb7-438c-8215-fbde3c4d9643
  3. Gamepass Ultimate share PC/Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate share PC/Xbox: Hello everyone, I have a question on game sharing. Here is the hypothetical scenario: - I get gamepass Ultimate for my PC. - I buy an Xbox one used, gift it to my nephew (in another country)....
  4. Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing: Okay so I invited my cousin to my Microsoft family so that he could share my Gamepass Ultimate subscription but every time he tries downloading gamepass games it says that he does not have the...
  5. Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share Gamepass Pc through accounts: Before the EA Play was added, i was using another account in the Microsoft Store with the gamepass registered (i'll call it the pass account) and using my main account, the one i'm using to post...
  6. share ultimate gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Mobile
    share ultimate gamepass subscription: Hi, Im sure someone must have asked this before, but I cant find it: How can I share my ultimate gamepass subscription with my kids? My kids are linked in my family account and we currently...
  7. Sharing pc gamepass across a computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing pc gamepass across a computer: How would i sign in on 2 accounts on the xbox pc app to use gamepass on one account which doesn't have gamepass but the other account does. So i can have separate progress on the account that...
  8. Gamepass sharing with child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass sharing with child: I want to share my gamespass ultimate with my daughter. It used to work, but yesterday it stopped working. Her Xbox is the home Xbox, i added her in my family. Normally i signed in on her xbox and...
  9. Gamepass sharing to other xboxes in household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass sharing to other xboxes in household: Hi I'm tearing my hair out trying to get this to work. I'll try my best to explain. We had 3 consoles (2x xbox one, 1x xbox one s) I have gamepass ultimate. I used to be able to play fallout...
  10. Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing: Hi, We have recently purchased two XSX. I have paid for and activated Game pass ultimate for my id. The issue is regarding Battlefield 5, which we got with EA PLAY. Game works fine for me,...