gamepass sign in problems

Discus and support gamepass sign in problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I have multiple emails and I used my dads email for my gamertag that I have now and I wanted to switch it to my email which was a different account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SkipJonesed, Jun 10, 2021.

1. SkipJonesed
    SkipJonesed Guest

so I have multiple emails and I used my dads email for my gamertag that I have now and I wanted to switch it to my email which was a different account I have since then deleted the account and waited the 60 days for it to close. once it closed I then put the different account email onto my primary gamertag and made it my primary alias, as soon as I did that I was unable to log in to the xbox game pass app on my windows 10 pc. I can however login into the microsoft on the browser and login as well on my actual xbox one console.

:)

SkipJonesed, Jun 10, 2021
  2. RiverTundra1886 Win User

Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

same problem but cant sign in to create gamepass
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. JennyKrüger Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

OK. That's good to know. But now my problem is that I cannot sign in at all on the xbox to use the gamepass or play any of my disk based games.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Did you sign up to Xbox GamePass for PC or for Console? If you signed up for Xbox GamePass for Console , some games, specifically play anywhere games are still playable on PC. You need to sign up for either GamePass on PC or GamePass Ultimate to access
    the full catalog of PC games. More information on how to sign-up can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq
  6. ngocphi Win User

Grant Family Members Access to xCloud

Only thru the gamepass and Xbox store being signed into the gamepass account

If you change the store account it cancels out the benefits

Xcloud still requires you to be signed in
Thema:

1. gamepass sign in problems - Similar Threads - gamepass sign problems

2. Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription: I recently signed up for the 3 months for $1 gamepass deal on PC to get some cheap games to play with some friends. For reference, I don't use Xbox services at all so I made a throwaway account...
  3. can't sign into gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into gamepass: I can't sign into gamepass, it says blocked by admin, is there an alternate way to sign in? c070bd89-650c-423d-9c39-9a42b4ff79ef
  4. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  5. Cant Start Deep rock Galactic (Gamepass) PC as Xbox Live refuses to sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Start Deep rock Galactic (Gamepass) PC as Xbox Live refuses to sign me in: Trying to play deep rock galactic on gamepass PC. As soon as i launch I get a popup "Welcome back", I push lets play, and then it cant log me in. No error code, just a plain "cant sign you in...
  6. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  7. Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot sign in to Xbox App and Gamepass App: A few days ago, I used the Xbox App for it’s keyboard and the Gamepass App for the extra reward points, but i have been forcibly signed out those applications since then, and have been stuck...
  8. I order xbox gamepass without being signed in

in XBoX on Windows
    I order xbox gamepass without being signed in: So I was trying to buy the gamepass, ordered it, and thought it was fine. Then I realized that I wasnt signed in, but I was still charged. Now I don't know how to cancel a subscription without an...
  9. won't let me sign in on gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    won't let me sign in on gamepass for pc: games show up, take a while to load, then say didn't log in, then I click log in and it just loads and loads and nothing. also when I try to just log in at the menu nothing comes up....
  10. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...: submitted by /u/jamicanstud [link] [comments]