Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

Discus and support Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VizyrsK, Feb 20, 2019.

1. VizyrsK
    VizyrsK Guest

I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten the sling code sent to me. Please send me the sling code that was advertised in the promo.

:)

VizyrsK, Feb 20, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

It was meant to be sent by today, but with the weekend I would give it another day or two. Did you check your Xbox messages?
  3. blueamcat Win User

Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Hey! You should get the promo code for Sling by Feb 15th. Give it another day!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

Actually per the terms and conditions of that promotion, you should receive the code by February 15.

• *Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new
      Sling TV customers only. Valid for original recipients of this ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app. Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo
      before 3/1/2019. Sling TV Subscription fee applies after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled.
      Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.
  5. AnthonyBaumann1 Win User

why no sling code from the promo

yes in jan ... shouldnt xbox people know there promo .... here is the link to everyone that works with microsoft but have not clue whats going on at there work place ...https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/18/xbox-sling-promo/
  6. Smwutches Win User

The promotion of free RYSE in 12 months Xbox Gold subscription.

Yes, it's normal for promotions to take that long. Depending on the promo, the codes are sent either 4 weeks after purchase or 4 weeks after the promo ends.
Thema:

1. Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent - Similar Threads - Gamepass Sling promo

2. Gears 3 asking for gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 asking for gamepass: Got the Xbox edition with all gears games included but now of all the games only Gears3 is asking me for gamepass to play it. ??? ef92a15b-c6e1-46d0-afb8-c42e5c8c66ca
  3. Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games: Not sure why today it started randomly not playing anything andjust freeezes or times out. Internet connectionis strong at 50mbs a7a58101-fff4-440e-8baf-bef3b8b0e815
  4. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  5. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  6. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  7. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  8. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  9. Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...: I just cleaned up my HD the other day by uninstalling all the GamePass titles that no longer had the icon (meaning I could no longer play them). This was much easier than having to keep up...
  10. Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass Ebeveyn izni [Xbox GamePass Parental permission]: Orjinal yaşımda, microsoft hesabındaki yaşımda 20 üzeri olmasına rağmen ailemden ricada bulunup sarılmamı öneriyor. Nasıl çözebilirim? [Translation-At my original age, he recommends asking my...