Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

Discus and support Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VizyrsK, Feb 20, 2019.

1. VizyrsK
    VizyrsK Guest

I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten the sling code sent to me. Please send me the sling code that was advertised in the promo.

:)

VizyrsK, Feb 20, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

It was meant to be sent by today, but with the weekend I would give it another day or two. Did you check your Xbox messages?
  3. blueamcat Win User

Game pass and sling tv for a dollar

Hey! You should get the promo code for Sling by Feb 15th. Give it another day!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

Actually per the terms and conditions of that promotion, you should receive the code by February 15.

• *Offer valid only in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico for first time subscribers to Xbox Game Pass. Sling TV code valid for new
      Sling TV customers only. Valid for original recipients of this ad who purchase Xbox Game Pass between January 17-30 from Xbox.com, Xbox console or Xbox app. Your Sling TV code will be sent through message center by 2/15/2019, and must be redeemed at www.Sling.com/promo
      before 3/1/2019. Sling TV Subscription fee applies after Sling TV plan is activated unless cancelled. After promotional period Xbox Game Pass subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled.
      Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Limit one offer per account. Game catalogue varies over time. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.
  5. AnthonyBaumann1 Win User

why no sling code from the promo

yes in jan ... shouldnt xbox people know there promo .... here is the link to everyone that works with microsoft but have not clue whats going on at there work place ...https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/01/18/xbox-sling-promo/
  6. therbligx Win User

Xbox Quests

Except this isnt a xbox rewards promo

It is a gamepass promo under the guise of a xbox live promo in the games with gold section being conducted by helloworld

so not a xbox rewards promo
Thema:

1. Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent - Similar Threads - Gamepass Sling promo

2. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  3. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  4. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  5. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch...
  6. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  7. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  8. Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....: Found a bug that I crash in the forest when facing the bandits that block warn you from entering their turf. As soon as I get close to their watch tower castle. The game crashes every time. This...
  9. IOS app - Gamepass for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS app - Gamepass for PC?: Hi there, I think on the native Xbox gamepass app for iOS there should be an option to chose between gamepass for Xbox and gamepass for PC. I’m a subscriber for pc app and I’d like to browse some...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...