gamepass subs

Discus and support gamepass subs in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; can I use my Microsoft reward card to pay for subscription f297dfda-7ac6-47e0-827e-017cb7d9b372 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xxx0630, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Xxx0630
    Xxx0630 Guest

gamepass subs

can I use my Microsoft reward card to pay for subscription

:)

Xxx0630, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

gamepass subs

As long as the system sees you have enough to cover the next month, the system will let you purchase the subscription. After that it's up to you to either turn off auto-renewal, keep enough funds in your account for the renewals, or add another payment
    method.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

gamepass subs

I think you still gotta enter credit card informato
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

gamepass subs

as other members said as long as you have sufficient points/credit to cover the month you can
  5. Hey Itss meee Win User

gamepass subs

can I use my Microsoft reward card to pay for subscription
    yes you can
  6. kRevali Win User

gamepass subs

I thought that whatever method you use you are still required to fill credit card information
Thema:

gamepass subs

1. gamepass subs - Similar Threads - gamepass subs

2. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  3. Gamepass why you do this to me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass why you do this to me?: I Bought Xbox Gamepass after looking into it thought oh this is cool Went to download ark survival Its been stuck at 0% pending / 0% Starting For 4 Hours Please Help what do i do - i am on pc...
  4. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57
  5. Sharing Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Gamepass: Im thinking of getting gamepass. Can I share it with my nephew. We currently gameshare. d373501e-266e-4631-9b81-d5b12d3eab6e
  6. Gamepass Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Not Working: Hi I just got gamepass yesterday I started to download games and then today I can't play them it says renew subscription, but on my account when you click subscriptions it says it should be good...
  7. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo: Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why?...
  8. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  9. Play digital copy in one PC and GamePass in other PC (same account)

in XBoX on Windows
    Play digital copy in one PC and GamePass in other PC (same account): Hello! I got the following situation. I bought a digital copy of Sea Of Thieves on Windows Store to play on PC (PC01). After a few days, I signed GamePass Ultimate with the same account that I...
  10. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??: At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass subscriptions would be available on Black Friday....