Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pariah Lives, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Pariah Lives
    Pariah Lives Guest

When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead.

When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off purchasing this offer until Dec 7th) but it has now sinced vanished even thought its been offered for 2 weeks now on my home screen.

No, I've never had Gamepass Ultimate before.

Yes I've tried to purchase it from the website by selecting the 3 month option but it just reverts it to the 1 month for $1 deal before I complete the purchase. (same thing that happens when I attempt to buy it from my console.)

Is the deal over but it's still being advertised?

Or is there a bug with the store currently?

Edit. Forgot to mention im not on Gold by the way if that has something to do with it maybe.

:)

Pariah Lives, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

pls let us play online for free

gold membership never will be free, but you can buy 3 months of xbox gamepass ultimate for $1

it is a great deal
  3. Simple OJ Win User

pls let us play online for free

there is an offer right now for 3 months of gamepass ultimate for $1, if you would like to play with your friends then I suggest to hop on it before the deal goes away.
  4. AdrianoBeckles Win User

Subscription

Look, I bought a 1 month gamepass ultimate but the time is up. The problem is I don't want the gamepass ultimate but instead I want 3 months live gold would it allow me to buy it or would it just extend the gamepass ultimate subscription by 3 months
  5. OakGill Win User

At first I was going to ask you if you've been a game pass member before, and you said no. Then I read some of the replies and somebody said to restart your Xbox, unplug it for 30 seconds then plug it back in for the restart. Only time I've heard of this
    happening really is when somebody already had game pass.
  6. yo mom177 Win User

The same thing happened to me i had to restart my Xbox try that.
Thema:

1. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue. - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate months

2. Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate gamepass: I recently bought 3 months supply ultimate gamepass for our home xbox , we are a family of 5 and i entered the code while under my daughters profile and now we have to sign her in as well to use...
  3. Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC...: Buenas, Pongo mi caso como consulta, estuve buscando acerca de cómo compartir el suscripcion en PC, en mi familia un miembro paga la suscripción a Xbox gamepass ultimate y en la consola lo...
  4. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...
  5. Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!!: I'm so freaking disappointed. I've won 12 months Gamepass Ultimate this summer at Gamecom. I've saved it for the holidays so I had time to enjoy it to the max! I SCRATCHED the code gray area away...
  6. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  7. Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer: So i saw this offer where you can get 3 months of ultimate of 1 dollar so i've cancelled my xbox ultimate to pass to the cheaper one for 3 months but it said it wa 13 dollars not 1 dollar i need...
  8. Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1: I had seen the promo that GamePass ultimate is only $1 for 3 months when I went and bought it, it only told me I had a month instead! I went to the website on Microsoft store and there were 2...
  9. xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month: I just bought xbox game pass ultimate, and I was going to get the first month for 10 kr, why did you charge me for full price? 8c111a02-1bbc-420d-bd75-56d53ffe4fc3
  10. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...