Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!!

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm so freaking disappointed. I've won 12 months Gamepass Ultimate this summer at Gamecom. I've saved it for the holidays so I had time to enjoy it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Phaross, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Phaross
    Phaross Guest

I'm so freaking disappointed. I've won 12 months Gamepass Ultimate this summer at Gamecom. I've saved it for the holidays so I had time to enjoy it to the max! I SCRATCHED the code gray area away today so that I can activate it (because it will expire November
    30). Right away it says Code already been used. I want the guys Xbox who stole/guesed my code to be banned his account ereaed! I'm so freaking angry!!! I'm so angry and disappointed. Can someone at Microsoft please contact me so we can find the [Mod
    Removed - Profanity]
    who took it?!

I have another unscratched 6 months (got 2 * 6 months because I won 12 months). I am afraid to scatch that one open! Please, Microsoft Xbox some help with this. I was so happy winning these!

I really want the guys Xbox BANNED! This is freaking stealing!

:)

Phaross, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

There seems to be an issue with the Gamescom codes as friends also had codes that were supposedly already used.

However, we in this forum can't help you, as we are just gamers like you from the community. We don't work at or for Xbox.

You will have to contact the official support again. Or if you are in Germany, try contacting
    @XboxDACH via Twitter.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

As mentioned, we can’t track codes or ban people as it is not within our remit here on the forums.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent may be able to look into your code and see what might be causing it not to activate (and if it has been activated by another user)

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 - Select Billing and Accounts

Step 2 - Select See other options

Step 3 - Select topic (Cant redeem a code)

Step 4 - Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 - Select request a call from support

Rather than focus on getting retribution against the person who may have taken your code (if it was indeed registered by another user and not just an admin error), work with the team in the Xbox support section to see what they can do to help you.

I really do hope the support team can help you and if not, you still have six awesome months of GamePass Ultimate from Gamescom to enjoy :)
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey there Phaross,

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our

Legal and Corporate Affairs
    page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

Genuinely sorry to hear for your trouble. I highly suggest following my fellow ambassadors advice above by contacting xbox support.

Sorry again to hear for your trouble you're experiencing.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest you keep contacting them until you find one that knows what you are referring to.
Thema:

1. Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!! - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate months

2. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  3. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  4. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...
  5. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  6. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  7. Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer: So i saw this offer where you can get 3 months of ultimate of 1 dollar so i've cancelled my xbox ultimate to pass to the cheaper one for 3 months but it said it wa 13 dollars not 1 dollar i need...
  8. Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate deal 3 months for $1: I had seen the promo that GamePass ultimate is only $1 for 3 months when I went and bought it, it only told me I had a month instead! I went to the website on Microsoft store and there were 2...
  9. xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month: I just bought xbox game pass ultimate, and I was going to get the first month for 10 kr, why did you charge me for full price? 8c111a02-1bbc-420d-bd75-56d53ffe4fc3
  10. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...