Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show

Discus and support Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to purchase the gamepass ultimate for $2 but there is no option for it and only shows the regular price and another thing I noticed is that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ViperNinja791, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show

I want to purchase the gamepass ultimate for $2 but there is no option for it and only shows the regular price and another thing I noticed is that this only happens on my account. Help would much appreciated, thanks.

:)

ViperNinja791, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello ViperNinja,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you claimed this promotion before? If so, you would not be able to claim it again while it is still running. you would have to wait for a new promotion.

If you have not taken advantage of this promotion before, try getting it from the

Xbox.com site.

Hope this helps!
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  4. yobrizo Win User

Ultimate game pass

Hello. currently there is a promotion from 2 months to 2 euros for accounts that do not have contracted gamepass ultimate
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Hmm that's interesting. I just took a look at my subscriptions and under my active subscriptions, I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, which combines the two.

If you don't want to be paying double, maybe consider upgrading to GamePass Ultimate and using that $2 offer to upgrade.
Thema:

1. Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show - Similar Threads - Gamepass ultimate wont

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo: Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why?...
  4. gamepass ultimate spotify premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass ultimate spotify premium: I bought gamepass ultimate and did not get my spotify premium, not a word about it. did anyone get their's and if yes, how did you do it? 2b5ea4ef-57b3-4664-a730-c475e2502f67
  5. Gamepass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate not working: Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the rights to it. I have reinstalled 2 and 3 times...
  6. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  7. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  9. Ultimate family gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate family gamepass?: At home we have a Familia group, on my brother's account there is a 12 month subscription to the game pass ultimate, on the console I can use the benefits of playing online, blasting games...
  10. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264