Gamepass Ultimate not letting me play on PC

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate not letting me play on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to buy something from gamepass (on the Microsoft store), it gives me the option to install it on my Xbox, but not the PC. I thought it might... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ergop, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Ergop
    Ergop Guest

When I try to buy something from gamepass (on the Microsoft store), it gives me the option to install it on my Xbox, but not the PC. I thought it might be because I accidentally bought the wrong version of gamepass, but I checked and it was definitely gamepass ultimate. What's going on?

:)

Ergop, Feb 20, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You need to use rhe gamepass beta app
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

it is part of gamepass ultimate for console, it is getting launched to the gamepass pc side of things later this year as it was delayed.

gamepass ultimate consists of

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Gold for console

Xcloud

EA Play on console

EA Play on PC later this year.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

The only reason to get the Ultimate Gamepass is for the PC games. If you play on Xbox and PC then the Ultimate Gamepass is worth it.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

gamepass on PC is just that gamepass, there is no ultimate on pc, if you have ultimate on xbox then you get gamepass on pc.
  6. yobrizo Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

It's easy. ultimate includes gold(play online on console), gamepass conola(play console pass catalog on console) and gamepass pc(gamepass catalog pc for pc). the catalog of pc and console is not the same
Thema:

1. Gamepass Ultimate not letting me play on PC - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate letting

2. Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests: For the past couple months I've noticed that not all Gamepass games give the update to reward the Achievement Quest for the weekly rewards points, I've gotten 3 achievements from Dragon Age 2 for...
  3. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  4. My Xbox is telling me that my GamePass Ultimate is expiring, but I just renewed it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is telling me that my GamePass Ultimate is expiring, but I just renewed it: I just renewed my GamePass Ultimate last night, and I played one game for a couple hours that I had already downloaded prior to canceling the subscription, and also installed a new one and played...
  5. Please add Elder Scrolls Live Plus to Ultimate Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add Elder Scrolls Live Plus to Ultimate Xbox Gamepass: Hoping that Microsoft adds Elder Scrolls Online Plus to their Ultimate Gamepass the way they did with EA Access. 5a3d845d-9e22-4247-b9be-2aeeba713b40
  6. Gamepass ultimate renwal error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate renwal error: Igot a gold subsciption and when i put the code in it says that my ultimate subscription is due that i already got the subscription wath to do with that 5f040cdf-c7b1-42a1-b85b-e840437118d5
  7. Cant connect Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to my pc: So my dad bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on the Xbox but it doesn't connect to my computer and when I try to sign him in on my computer account it doesn't let him sign in, but when he is on his...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not giving me the Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not giving me the Ultimate...: Hi there! I recently installed Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition from Gamepass. However, when I go into the game, I notice that I do not have all the bonus operators that are supposed to come...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate $14.99

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate $14.99: 1 month=$14.99, yet every other multiple month payment option ends in ...99- thus costing more. While only pennies in increase, and not a substantial amount, there should be no difference in...
  10. Problems with Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Gamepass ultimate: I can't download the app for ultimate and I can't log in on xbox gamepass, I've been trying for about 4 hours now and still nothing, please help me. bad5584b-8fe4-48dd-87e7-902f68b3ac66