Gamepass Ultimate not working

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEILSTEVO81, Oct 2, 2019.

1. NEILSTEVO81
    NEILSTEVO81 Guest

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the rights to it. I have reinstalled 2 and 3 times with different games, restarted my xbox with hard reset
    as well, deleted my profile and reinstalled it. I am at a loss what to try next. All my payment information is up to date. Any help much appreciated please.

:)

NEILSTEVO81, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Dark Pandaz619 Win User

Minecraft game

We have the Ultimate Gamepass so will this process work?
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 360/Gamepass

Hey ronnieprejean, I am sorry to say, but
    Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate don´t not work on the XBOX 360 consoles.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Achievements

Achievements probably work differently for pc but 100% work on Xbox with gamepass ultimate
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

1. Gamepass Ultimate not working - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate working

2. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  3. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  4. Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time): I've converted from xbox live to gamepass ultimate before and I've taken advantage of the $1 monthly deal my question is if I just renewed 12 month xbox live at $59.99 how long will gamepass...
  5. My 14 day gamepass ultimate card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My 14 day gamepass ultimate card: So For my Birthday I got an Xbox elite series 2 controller from amazon and it came with a free 14 day free game pass trial code. I entered it through the microsoft store on the xbox and then it...
  6. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

in XboX Insiders
    Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work: I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from gamepass and certain games like Minecraft wouldn't...
  7. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  8. So how does GamePass Ultimate works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how does GamePass Ultimate works?: I still don't fully understand how the Ultimate Pass works exactly, i'm playing with the thought of upgrading to it for a while BUT: I have currently 12 Months of Gold, and at the moment 1 Months...
  9. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264
  10. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...