Gamepass Ultimate not working

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEILSTEVO81, Oct 2, 2019.

1. NEILSTEVO81
    NEILSTEVO81 Guest

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the rights to it. I have reinstalled 2 and 3 times with different games, restarted my xbox with hard reset
    as well, deleted my profile and reinstalled it. I am at a loss what to try next. All my payment information is up to date. Any help much appreciated please.

:)

NEILSTEVO81, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Dark Pandaz619 Win User

Minecraft game

We have the Ultimate Gamepass so will this process work?
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Achievements

Achievements probably work differently for pc but 100% work on Xbox with gamepass ultimate
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Voce só vai poder jogar os seus jogos comprados, jogos do gamepass ultimate se tiver acabado, seus jogos do gamepass não vão funcionar

[Edit - Translation] - You will only be able to play your purchased games, ultimate gamepass games if you are finished, your gamepass games will not work
  6. Oofoofyey Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox ultimate includes gold and gamepass, your one year of live got converted into game pass ultimate time, but you would still have had live and gamepass, after you bought gamepass ultimate, it imediately transfers everything to gamepass ultimate, but
    since you canceled it, the converted time is also canceled, you should contact support.
Thema:

1. Gamepass Ultimate not working - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate working

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo: Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why?...
  4. gamepass ultimate spotify premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass ultimate spotify premium: I bought gamepass ultimate and did not get my spotify premium, not a word about it. did anyone get their's and if yes, how did you do it? 2b5ea4ef-57b3-4664-a730-c475e2502f67
  5. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  6. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  7. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  8. So how does GamePass Ultimate works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how does GamePass Ultimate works?: I still don't fully understand how the Ultimate Pass works exactly, i'm playing with the thought of upgrading to it for a while BUT: I have currently 12 Months of Gold, and at the moment 1 Months...
  9. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264
  10. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...