GamePass Ultimate Question

Discus and support GamePass Ultimate Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StormShadow13, Jun 14, 2019.

1. GamePass Ultimate Question

Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home Xbox and I'd hate for her to lose access to gold.

submitted by /u/StormShadow13
    [link] [comments]

/u/StormShadow13, Jun 14, 2019
  2. schnurren Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions

Hello NikMcNik,

GamePass Ultimate is the bundle itself of Gamepass and Live Gold, but it won't list that you have gold in your Xbox, if that is your question.

So it makes sense that your Live Gold is deactivated, cause you right now have enabled Gamepass Ultimate.

So :

Gamepass Ultimate ( Is like a bundle of Gamepass and Live Gold)

Xbox Live Gold

Gamepass

Will be shown as different subscriptions, cause these are technically different subscriptions, albeit Ultimate giving you both advantadges.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  4. NoPawse Win User

Game pass app

hiya,

The ultimate gamepass includes both PC and console games whereas the regular gamepass includes only pc or only console.

I hope this answered your question

-NP
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

GamePass Ultimate Question

1. GamePass Ultimate Question - Similar Threads - GamePass Ultimate Question

2. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  3. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  4. Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time): I've converted from xbox live to gamepass ultimate before and I've taken advantage of the $1 monthly deal my question is if I just renewed 12 month xbox live at $59.99 how long will gamepass...
  5. My 14 day gamepass ultimate card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My 14 day gamepass ultimate card: So For my Birthday I got an Xbox elite series 2 controller from amazon and it came with a free 14 day free game pass trial code. I entered it through the microsoft store on the xbox and then it...
  6. Előfizetés xbox live-ra, gamepass ultimate felfüggesztett állapotban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Előfizetés xbox live-ra, gamepass ultimate felfüggesztett állapotban...: Elő próbáltam fizetni gamepass ultimate-re de nem volt keretem(xbox-on). Ezután megpróbáltam 1 hónapos xbox live gold-ra előfizetni ami szintén sikerült(nem kerethiány miatt). Azért nem ment mert...
  7. GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question: I currently am month to month on the GamePass Ultimate subscription. There is a deal out where for $33 you can get Ultimate for 6 months. The promotion is for new subscribers only. Can I use the...
  8. Gamepass Ultimate Question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate Question.: This might be a really noob question but do I have access to the Spotify Premium promotion with Gamepass Ultimate? I already have Ultimate and have for months and everything but nothing for...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...
  10. Question about Ultimate Gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about Ultimate Gamepass: So as of right now, I have gold to February 2020. I do not have Gamepass. Theres a deal that says Ultimate for €1. When I go to subscribe it says it will charge €1 for first month and €12.99...