Gamepass Ultimate refund

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So here's the story. I accidentally left my card on my brother's account when I bought him his gamepass ultimate trial. I had since forgotten about it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JarkHurdur, Mar 26, 2020.

1. JarkHurdur
    JarkHurdur Guest

Gamepass Ultimate refund

So here's the story. I accidentally left my card on my brother's account when I bought him his gamepass ultimate trial. I had since forgotten about it entirely until yesterday when I tried to stop recurring billing. We couldn't get into his xbox account
    to remove it, and the online bot was not help, so we figured we'd wait until the morning when the support number was back up. Unfortunately, they charged me that day. I'm looking to get a refund for the time that was just added, or at least just make it charge
    me for one month instead of 3.

Any help would be immensely appreciated, as honestly, I cannot afford those 45 dollars.

Thank you.

:)

JarkHurdur, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  3. ALPHA OMEGA o Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate

I know what you mean, it should be for anyone who doesn't currently have gamepass or gamepass ultimate, I don't know if you can get refund I don't think there is a rufund thing for gamepass
  4. RayyanMir Win User

Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

It was done today by official Microsoft agent

I am not looking for refund,i was hoping i could get the gamepass ultimate
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gamepass Ultimate refund

6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gamepass Ultimate refund

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

Gamepass Ultimate refund

1. Gamepass Ultimate refund - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate refund

2. Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying gamepass ultimate, the question is, if i buy a game during this period when the pass expires the game is mine? or the purchase is only for use the game when it leaves gamepass...
  3. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...
  4. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  5. Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription: Hi, I subscribed for xbox ultimate gamepass from my laptop, and I can see the status is active in "manage my subscriptions" but my xbox doesn't recognise it. Gamertag and profile are correct....
  6. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  7. Can't get Gamepass Ultimate!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Gamepass Ultimate!: I'm having issues myself. I'm trying to buy Game pass ultimate but everytime I try it says sorry there is something wrong on our end please wait. It's been 2 weeks now I've tried everything!...
  8. Xbox ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate gamepass: hey, I want to buy the xbox ultimate deal for 1 canadian dollar but the problem is when i hit buy with paypal it directly asks me to link a card to add more money , I have 2.43 cad in my paypal...
  9. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass: I just got the ultimate game pass and it messed up me ESO Plus in game it is now saying i dont have esp plus but i go to my subscriptions and it says i do, i believe when my xbox live got canceled...
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a Microsoft account that I specifically made for gaming on Xbox. My Microsoft account for my PC is different. But I've signed in to the Windows 10 Xbox...