Gamepass ultimate renwal error

Discus and support Gamepass ultimate renwal error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Igot a gold subsciption and when i put the code in it says that my ultimate subscription is due that i already got the subscription wath to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dbil596, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Dbil596
    Dbil596 Guest

Igot a gold subsciption and when i put the code in it says that my ultimate subscription is due that i already got the subscription wath to do with that

:)

Dbil596, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Vano Skillz Win User

Hey,

Could you provide a little more detail. It seems your trying to redeem a Xbox live card when you already have game pass ultimate. If you have game pass ultimate Xbox live comes already with that
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  6. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox live has been cancelled

did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
Thema:

1. Gamepass ultimate renwal error - Similar Threads - Gamepass ultimate renwal

2. Xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate: Is the xbox game pass ultimate (which has minecraft also) for pc.... or only console? 0a9d6bcf-8cde-4201-95a6-8461a15040ee
  3. Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests: For the past couple months I've noticed that not all Gamepass games give the update to reward the Achievement Quest for the weekly rewards points, I've gotten 3 achievements from Dragon Age 2 for...
  4. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  5. My Xbox is telling me that my GamePass Ultimate is expiring, but I just renewed it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is telling me that my GamePass Ultimate is expiring, but I just renewed it: I just renewed my GamePass Ultimate last night, and I played one game for a couple hours that I had already downloaded prior to canceling the subscription, and also installed a new one and played...
  6. Please add Elder Scrolls Live Plus to Ultimate Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add Elder Scrolls Live Plus to Ultimate Xbox Gamepass: Hoping that Microsoft adds Elder Scrolls Online Plus to their Ultimate Gamepass the way they did with EA Access. 5a3d845d-9e22-4247-b9be-2aeeba713b40
  7. Gamepass Ultimate not letting me play on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate not letting me play on PC: When I try to buy something from gamepass (on the Microsoft store), it gives me the option to install it on my Xbox, but not the PC. I thought it might be because I accidentally bought the wrong...
  8. Cant connect Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect Xbox Gamepass Ultimate to my pc: So my dad bought Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on the Xbox but it doesn't connect to my computer and when I try to sign him in on my computer account it doesn't let him sign in, but when he is on his...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not giving me the Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not giving me the Ultimate...: Hi there! I recently installed Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition from Gamepass. However, when I go into the game, I notice that I do not have all the bonus operators that are supposed to come...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate $14.99

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate $14.99: 1 month=$14.99, yet every other multiple month payment option ends in ...99- thus costing more. While only pennies in increase, and not a substantial amount, there should be no difference in...