Gamepass ultimate Russia

Discus and support Gamepass ultimate Russia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ГорбуновСергей1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Gamepass ultimate Russia

I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate?
    Russia.

:)

ГорбуновСергей1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
  3. ГорбуновСе Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate?
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

Короче ни кто у них ни чего не знает ,одни пишут 4 месяца, ты пишешь 13 ,а в техподдержке по звонку мне сказали 1 месяц. Ultimate у меня был ,на нем не работает продление, хотя кнопка продлить на консоли есть, в аккаунте подписка стоит с автопродлением.
    Microsoft что с вами стало? Ужасные сервисы

[​IMG]
    And that list is correct, you got 4 months if you already had Game Pass Ultimate (system uses Price Ratio to calculate), but for new users the conversion is different. Like I said above, new users [users that didnt have Ultimate before (trial counts also)]
    the coversion is totally in the subscription you have more time plus the month you pay.

So if you didnt have Game Pass Ultimate in the past, when you convert you will pay for 1 month + 12 from Xbox Live Gold that you have active = 13 of Game Pass Ultimate: This is only available for new subscribers, for people that already
    had Game Pass Ultimate is the conversion that you have in that photo.
  5. ГорбуновСе Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

Короче ни кто у них ни чего не знает ,одни пишут 4 месяца, ты пишешь 13 ,а в техподдержке по звонку мне сказали 1 месяц. Ultimate у меня был ,на нем не работает продление, хотя кнопка продлить на консоли есть, в аккаунте подписка стоит с автопродлением.
    Microsoft что с вами стало? Ужасные сервисы

[​IMG]
  6. NLbawz Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

Your subscriptions will merge, your gold will be added to your Game Pass Ultimate.

If you cancel Ultimate all your subscriptions will stop aswell, keep that in mind.
Thema:

Gamepass ultimate Russia

1. Gamepass ultimate Russia - Similar Threads - Gamepass ultimate Russia

2. Gamepass Ultimate upgrade deletes Xbox tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate upgrade deletes Xbox tenure: I have been on Xbox since the beta so over 16 year uninterrupted. I upgraded to Ultimate around E3 and just noticed that my tenure has been totally wiped out when I go to my profile. I know it's...
  3. Gamepass Ultimate foolishness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate foolishness: For starters I usually don’t resort to mean such as this, considering all of Xbox Live is basically down. The problem is I purchased Xbox Live gold one month on 10/3 $10.00 everything was fine. So...
  4. Gamepass ultimate upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate upgrade: Hello Need to ask a question. Since currently $1 to upgrade to gamepass ultimate promo is going on, if one's existing live gold and game pass subs ending on different dates. What will be the...
  5. Ultimate gamepass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate gamepass subscription: I bought the $15 deal for ultimate gamepass 3 months, for some reason right now it's saying I owe $48.87. Can anyone tell me why this is? cccf2f49-c0b2-4ba6-bf09-2ad180dd0c55
  6. Fehlermeldung beim Ultimate Gamepass [Mod Translated - Error message when Ultimate Gamepass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlermeldung beim Ultimate Gamepass [Mod Translated - Error message when Ultimate Gamepass]: Guten Tag, Ich habe mir jetzt ein einmonatiges Abonnement des Ultimate Gamepasses geholt. Mein Problem ist aber, dass ich die ganze Zeit eine Fehlermeldung mit dem Code 0x8007065E. Habe den PC...
  7. xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gamepass ultimate not 10 kr first month: I just bought xbox game pass ultimate, and I was going to get the first month for 10 kr, why did you charge me for full price? 8c111a02-1bbc-420d-bd75-56d53ffe4fc3
  8. Gamepass Ultimate issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass Ultimate issues: So I went through support last night, and they claimed that my account didn't pay on the 16th, as it was supposed to, and that they'd escalate the ticket in order to get this sorted out. I made a...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate Question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate Question.: This might be a really noob question but do I have access to the Spotify Premium promotion with Gamepass Ultimate? I already have Ultimate and have for months and everything but nothing for...
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57