GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized

Discus and support GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have GamePass ultimate and have had it for several months. Last week, the GamePass Xbox Beta app stopped seeing me as a subscriber and I can no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr1337Pants, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Mr1337Pants
    Mr1337Pants Guest

I have GamePass ultimate and have had it for several months. Last week, the GamePass Xbox Beta app stopped seeing me as a subscriber and I can no longer download or play the games I have downloaded.

I haven't made any changes and my subscription is good until next month and reoccurring billing is still active. I have logged out and back in using the correct and matching account. Why would it all of a sudden stop recognizing my subscription? I've paid
    for it, but I've already lost a week of it. I've seen similar issues on the forum, but they've all appeared to either gone unanswered or the user was using the wrong account login. Mine is acting more like my subscription has expired, but I have confirmed
    on my account and it still shows active and subscribed until May.

:)

Mr1337Pants, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Mr1337Pants Win User

I checked prior to posting. It showed Ultimate with an expiration date of 5/2/2020.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is a question for Microsoft support my friend. Find them here.
  4. Wadski Win User

Go to this location once signed in. Do you see any active subscriptions and if so do they appear to have the correct expiry date (ie not passed)?

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

For example mine has Ultimate listed at the top with the expiry date and the last payment made.

DO this for the account you use to sign into your device please.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Check the Store app for any updates. Right click on the Xbox beta app and select more, then App Settings, then here you can repair and reset the Xbox app. You won't have to reinstall the games, this will just reset the app. Also try signing out of all
    Xbox apps on your PC and then sign back in to each one.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

1. GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized - Similar Threads - GamePass Ultimate Subscription

2. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  3. Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate: Hello guys i have a problem while trying to upgrade my gold sub into gamepass ultimate... i got the message “you are trying to downgrade your current subscription” the fact is that i m trying to...
  4. Even though I have a valid GamePass ultimate subsc. I receive 0x803f900a?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even though I have a valid GamePass ultimate subsc. I receive 0x803f900a?: Hello, I downloaded and played Black Desert before it left the Gamepass. I was still able to play 6-7 hours ago from now. But now when I try to open it, I receive "Sign in or renew the...
  5. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

in XboX Insiders
    Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work: I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from gamepass and certain games like Minecraft wouldn't...
  6. Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion: So, I was going to add 12 months of xbox live gold onto my account because my gamepass ultimate subscription was about to run out and I just wanted to go back to the standard gold subscription. I...
  7. Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annullare abbonamento xbox gamepass ultimate -[Translation - Cancel subscription xbox...: Voglio annullare la fatturazione automatica per poter disporre dei soldi che ho sull'account per acquistare un mese di xboxlive gold ma non riesco. Ho seguito le guide ma è possibile annullare....
  8. Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]: Witam, mam pytanie odnośnie oferty Xbox Gamepass Ultimate pierwszy miesiąc za 4 złote. Czy jeśli zdecyduje się na tą subskrypcje i zapłace te 4 zł to czy moge zrezygnować w dowolnym momencie aby...
  9. Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription: Hi, I subscribed for xbox ultimate gamepass from my laptop, and I can see the status is active in "manage my subscriptions" but my xbox doesn't recognise it. Gamertag and profile are correct....
  10. Ultimate gamepass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate gamepass subscription: I bought the $15 deal for ultimate gamepass 3 months, for some reason right now it's saying I owe $48.87. Can anyone tell me why this is? cccf2f49-c0b2-4ba6-bf09-2ad180dd0c55