Gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Gamepass ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I now have gamepass ultimate for 2 dollar the company that I will have 3 years of gamepass ultimate but it say it finish after two month what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xx HOS1Mxx, Sep 11, 2019.

1. xx HOS1Mxx
    xx HOS1Mxx Guest

Gamepass ultimate

Hi I now have gamepass

ultimate for 2 dollar the company that I will have 3 years of gamepass ultimate but it say it finish after two month what is this?

:)

xx HOS1Mxx, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  3. Oofoofyey Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox ultimate includes gold and gamepass, your one year of live got converted into game pass ultimate time, but you would still have had live and gamepass, after you bought gamepass ultimate, it imediately transfers everything to gamepass ultimate, but
    since you canceled it, the converted time is also canceled, you should contact support.
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

By promotion do you mean just Gamepass or the Ultimate Gamepass?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Cant play gears 5

Make sure you have Gamepass Ultimate and not just regular Gamepass..
Thema:

Gamepass ultimate

1. Gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Gamepass ultimate

2. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  3. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  4. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  5. Ultimate family gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate family gamepass?: At home we have a Familia group, on my brother's account there is a 12 month subscription to the game pass ultimate, on the console I can use the benefits of playing online, blasting games...
  6. I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!: Hello everyone I have a problem installing gear 5 on my pc with ultimate gamepass. when I install it, the download never starts and it gives me an error. The error is as follows: 0x00000001...
  7. So how does GamePass Ultimate works?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how does GamePass Ultimate works?: I still don't fully understand how the Ultimate Pass works exactly, i'm playing with the thought of upgrading to it for a while BUT: I have currently 12 Months of Gold, and at the moment 1 Months...
  8. they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense: 3 months ago I had gold, I looked at the offer of "buy gamepass ultimate for $ 10" and bought it, I really enjoyed it until it was over and I no longer had money to buy another month ... today I...
  9. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC: I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to install it on. I see the X Box One X and a...
  10. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264