Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, well i buy the Game Pass, but it doesn't look like i've bought it, what do i do? Right now, chat support is closed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by pikachuuuuuuuuuuu, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Gamepass Ultimate

Hello, well i buy the Game Pass, but it doesn't look like i've bought it, what do i do? Right now, chat support is closed.

:)

pikachuuuuuuuuuuu, Nov 26, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox live has been cancelled

did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ultimate game pass

The ultimate gamepass is a service that contains gold along with the gamepass, the time acquired with a gamepass converts to ultimate the period will be reduced.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox live

it clearly states when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate that any remaining gold time is converted to gamepass ultimate so when you cancelled gamepass ultimate it cancels the lot.
Thema:

Gamepass Ultimate

1. Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate

2. Xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass ultimate: so i got xbox gamepass ultimate today first of all i cant redeem 3 months of nitro and i also dont have ea play [img] 84147eeb-b1c6-46be-ab6d-53d01b319e0b
  3. If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...: Im wondering if family members with accounts on the same xbox have access to game streaming if one of those account has gamepass ultimate and has the xbox set as home?...
  4. GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate: Merhaba XboxGamePass Ultimate Almak istiyorum ama bu aboneliğe katılamazsınız gibisinden bişey yazıyor sorunu bilmiyorum [Translation-Hello I want to buy XboxGamePass Ultimate but it says...
  5. GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamePass Ultimate: Merhaba dün almış olduğum xbox gamepass uktimate i dün gece iptal etmiştim ama iadem gelmedi ve param hala kesik durumda 21b595b2-674e-430e-984e-da7d3a70ec69
  6. If I already have Xbox Gold and have recently joined gamepass ultimate, and I decide to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I already have Xbox Gold and have recently joined gamepass ultimate, and I decide to...: I am thinking about trying the deal on xbox that says, join gamepass ultimate for $1. I already have Xbox Gold. I simply want to try gamepass ultimate and am not sure if i want to commit to the...
  7. Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate Cant download Gamepass for PC games: error 0x00000001: Hello, I have gamepass ultimate on my Microsoft account and it reflects correctly in the Xbox app and on my console. On the Microsoft store app it shows gamepass for console not ultimate. I am...
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate vencido

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate vencido: Hola tengo un problema con Xbox Gamepass últimate, tenia la suscripcion vencida porque no pude pagar la renovación automática, ahora que pude la pague con mi tarjeta de débito, pero no lo decidi...
  9. Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate)

in XBoX on Windows
    Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate): I bought xbox ultimate for perks but its not working right. I mean like in this screenshoot (sorry its in own language) i only have overcooked2 dlc what can i do to get perk [img]...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass Ultimate: Looking to game using handheld only with gamepass ultimate (tablet and mobile with razer kishi phone clip). Without a console can i download games (fifa 21) full version as if I had the console? I...