GamePass Ultimate

Discus and support GamePass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Merhaba dün almış olduğum xbox gamepass uktimate i dün gece iptal etmiştim ama iadem gelmedi ve param hala kesik durumda... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Erenbaş, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Erenbaş
    Erenbaş Guest

GamePass Ultimate

Merhaba dün almış olduğum xbox gamepass uktimate i dün gece iptal etmiştim ama iadem gelmedi ve param hala kesik durumda

:)

Erenbaş, Sep 14, 2020
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox live has been cancelled

did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ultimate game pass

The ultimate gamepass is a service that contains gold along with the gamepass, the time acquired with a gamepass converts to ultimate the period will be reduced.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox live

it clearly states when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate that any remaining gold time is converted to gamepass ultimate so when you cancelled gamepass ultimate it cancels the lot.
Thema:

GamePass Ultimate

1. GamePass Ultimate - Similar Threads - GamePass Ultimate

2. Clarification on Gamepass Ultimate conversion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Clarification on Gamepass Ultimate conversion?: I've seen so many different things about this said and there doesn't seem to be a clear answer anywhere. Last year I had a year of Xbox Live Gold. I converted it to a year of Gamespass Ultimate...
  3. xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass ultimate: Hallo, habe folgendes Problem ich bin bei Microsoft in einer Familie. Mein Vater hat game pass Ultimate gekauft. jetzt wird bei mir der game pass nirgends angezeigt ist dass so oder liegt hier...
  4. Ultimate Gamepass Advantages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Gamepass Advantages: I bought the ultimate game pass, 1 day ago, but I only gave one advantage, and my friends has many, including the Nitro Discord. What I do? 52745598-905f-4cf4-a305-e2cf7158ba90
  5. EA Play not recognizing I have gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play not recognizing I have gamepass ultimate.: I have game pass ultimate but when I go into the EA Play app. it still says I need a subscription starting at $4.99 /mo.. I thought this was now included in game pass ultimate. What do I need to...
  6. Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate: 2021 8. Aya kadar gamepass Ultimate üyeliğim var. Abonelik uzatmayı nasıl yapabilirim ? [Translation-I have a gamepass Ultimate membership until 2021 8th month. How can I extend my subscription?]...
  7. Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Ultimate, Got Xbox Gamepass (normal one): I bought the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says i own it if i go onto the microsoft page however on the xbox app is says that i have bought the normal gamepass and dont have any of the perks like...
  8. DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate: Is the DLC not included with gamepass ultimate subscription? I haven't plaayed in a while and thought I'd give it a try again, but it seems that the DLC is locked for me....
  9. Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working: Hello, Today I bought the Xbox Gamepass ultimate and when i bought it The games did NOT work it feels like im getting scammed and when i try to get a refund it says renew subscription doesn't have...
  10. If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...: Im wondering if family members with accounts on the same xbox have access to game streaming if one of those account has gamepass ultimate and has the xbox set as home?...