GamePass-Verlängerung wird gefordert. Gespeicherte Spiele können nicht gestartet werden.

Discus and support GamePass-Verlängerung wird gefordert. Gespeicherte Spiele können nicht gestartet werden. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, folgende Situation: Den Gamepass habe ich gekündigt. Nun kann ich aber meine gespeicherten Spiele nur von der Disk aus starten.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gepardine, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Gepardine
    Gepardine Guest

GamePass-Verlängerung wird gefordert. Gespeicherte Spiele können nicht gestartet werden.

Hallo zusammen,

folgende Situation:

Den Gamepass habe ich gekündigt. Nun kann ich aber meine gespeicherten Spiele nur von der Disk aus starten. Warum? Wieso kann ich die gespeicherten und nicht über den Gamepass gekauften Spiele nicht ohne Gamepass spielen? Ich habe schon die Konsole zurückgesetzt,
    die Spiele gelöscht und neu installiert. Aber immer wenn ich ein Spiel starten will, wird verlangt, dass ich den GamePass verlängern soll. Was kann ich tun, um die gespeicherten Spiele ohne Gamepass spielen zu können? Über jede Hilfe bin ich dankbar.

:)

Gepardine, Jan 15, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

GamePass renewal is required. Saved games cannot be started.

Hello everybody,

following situation:

I canceled my gamepass. Now I can only start my saved games from the disc.
    Why? Why can't I play the saved games that I haven't bought through the Gamepass without the Gamepass?
    I've already reset the console, deleted the games and reinstalled them.
    But whenever I want to start a game, I am asked to extend the GamePass.
    What can I do to play the saved games without a gamepass?
    I am grateful for any help.

Response:

Hi there,

just to be sure, please check your subscription status at:
    http://account.microsoft.com/services

and verify if there are any issues showing there, if there are issues showing, then you may have to solve those first.

If no issues are shown, please try the following:

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

3. Redownload your profile
    If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. FeyTech Win User

Xbox one series X Frame Interpolation

Ich glaube weniger da man das concept der xbox one wohl nicht so weiter führen wird und nach dem was alles schon gutes der xone weg genommen wurde ..

wird die neue series X (xbox soll der name wohl lauten) nicht mehr als eine spiele konsole werden .
  4. OCRyzen Win User

kosolen entsperrung

@ Xxx Jawoll xxX

Sie können nicht entsperren, oder ändern Sie die Konsole, in irgendeiner Weise oder Sie, wird verboten werden, von der Nutzung des Xbox Live-Dienst ...

You can not unlock, or change the console in any way, or you will be banned from using the Xbox Live service ...
  5. Breathe Kuush Win User

Call of Duty 4 | GEHACKT ! :(

Not quite sure on your problem. However, I would say that you are somewhat out of luck. If you were put down to level 1 in Call of Duty 4 then i believe that this cannot be fixed. The game is, for the most part, unsupported by its original creators and also
    is full of game hackers. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is much anyway can do. HOWEVER, I CAN redirect you to this post that MAY help you.

forums.xbox.com/.../618695.aspx

German Translation via Google Translate:

Nicht ganz sicher zu Ihrem Problem. Allerdings würde ich sagen, dass du etwas Pech sind. Wenn Sie wurden auf der Stufe 1 in Call of Duty 4 stellen dann glaube ich, dass dies nicht behoben werden können. Das Spiel ist, zum größten Teil, wird nicht von seinem
    ursprünglichen Schöpfer und auch Spiel ist voll von Hackern. Leider glaube ich nicht, es gibt noch viel tun können, sowieso. Allerdings kann ich Ihnen zu diesem Post, die Ihnen helfen können umzuleiten.

forums.xbox.com/.../618695.aspx
  6. FeyTech Win User

Backward Compatible

Zur zeit werden keine spiele mehr umgesetzt da mit der next xbox zum start alles kompatible sein wird aus 4generationen xbox
Thema:

1. GamePass-Verlängerung wird gefordert. Gespeicherte Spiele können nicht gestartet werden. - Similar Threads - GamePass Verlängerung wird

2. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  3. Gamepass - XCloud Plan

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass - XCloud Plan: Hello everyone, I have a question about XCloud on gamepass. A good friend of mine doesn't have a console or PC and today he only play games on his smartphone. What kind of signature he have to...
  4. Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything: I just got the pc game pass, it says i have it, and its for 3 months, however if i goto the list of all pc games and click on one, it tries to make me pay for it rather than just install and im...
  5. My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used: I was looking in the gamepass perks and I saw a perk for Vigor i use it and i install Vigor then i get in the game i go to my storage and its not their the outfit too and I dont know what to do...
  6. Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate: Last year I redeemed my xbox live gold for 12 months with a code then a couple of weeks later I bought a hardrive for my xbox and it came with 14 days of gamepass ultimate and when I redeemed that...
  7. xbox gamepass ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass ultimate not working: so i have had ultimate for months, this month i'm not subscribed anymore according to my xbox i am subscribed according to the website, but i can reactivate my subscription (weird) my account...
  8. Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020: I see a lot of conflicting answers to this question (including from ambassadors/moderators here, as far as I can tell) and was wondering if anyone could provide a concrete answer as of the current...
  9. Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate: Im not going to lie, I'm livid. I'm so angry. Ive tried getting in contact with support 5 times at this point. I want my money back for 6 months of my service so i can get te money to just buy the...
  10. My shortcut's icons are to small, any idea why ? (XBOX GAMEPASS PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    My shortcut's icons are to small, any idea why ? (XBOX GAMEPASS PC): Hello friends, My Xbox Game Pass games for PC they function well. My issue is that the when the app generates the shortcuts to my desktop the icons pasted are too small as, really different from...