Gamepass why you do this to me?

Discus and support Gamepass why you do this to me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Bought Xbox Gamepass after looking into it thought oh this is cool Went to download ark survival Its been stuck at 0% pending / 0% Starting For 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan_Blas, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:54 AM.

1. Ethan_Blas
    Ethan_Blas Guest

I Bought Xbox Gamepass after looking into it thought oh this is cool

Went to download ark survival Its been stuck at 0% pending / 0% Starting For 4 Hours

Please Help

what do i do

- i am on pc

i just asume this goes under xbox cus its xgp

Also I dont know if its releated

but i cant install anything on windows store

The install button is Grayed out and displays a cross kinda symbol when i hover over it

:)

2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

3. Ethan_Blas Win User

i am on pc i put it under xbox as its xgp
  4. CryingHero Win User

5. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - without the PC Games

Why?

Any title in gamepass ultimate arent available on xbox they are the exact same titles all the pc titlea however are play anywhere titles which means they are on both platforms its just an extra benefit

Pc gamepass is a different price since it doesnt need gold but doesnt affect xbox gamepass since the xbox gamepass is bigger and has more titles then the pc gamepass

Not every title is xbox play anywhere but as the pc gamepass is only in beta its still new however xbox gamepass is only 1 dollsr promotion if you do it right yoi can max it out for 3years with the one time upgrade
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

By promotion do you mean just Gamepass or the Ultimate Gamepass?
Thema:

1. Gamepass why you do this to me? - Similar Threads - Gamepass why

2. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57
  4. Sharing Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Gamepass: Im thinking of getting gamepass. Can I share it with my nephew. We currently gameshare. d373501e-266e-4631-9b81-d5b12d3eab6e
  5. Gamepass Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Not Working: Hi I just got gamepass yesterday I started to download games and then today I can't play them it says renew subscription, but on my account when you click subscriptions it says it should be good...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo: Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why?...
  7. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  8. Play digital copy in one PC and GamePass in other PC (same account)

in XBoX on Windows
    Play digital copy in one PC and GamePass in other PC (same account): Hello! I got the following situation. I bought a digital copy of Sea Of Thieves on Windows Store to play on PC (PC01). After a few days, I signed GamePass Ultimate with the same account that I...
  9. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  10. Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i not able to complete my payment for gamepass ultimate?: I am using debit and i have tried to buy gamepass many times this problem always comes up , it every time says "we are having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out "...