Gamepass

Discus and support Gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i have avgamepass offer on my dadh board, which says i can get gamepass for £1 for 1 month. however, when i click in it it says it will br £7.99?,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XMidniterX, Feb 18, 2019.

1. XMidniterX
    XMidniterX Guest

Gamepass

Hi i have avgamepass offer on my dadh board, which says i can get gamepass for £1 for 1 month.

however, when i click in it it says it will br £7.99?, how can i take up the £1 offer this is annoying

:)

XMidniterX, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. DanXcel Win User

xbox game pass

If you have Gamepass Ultimate then you are set for Xbox and PC. If you have just Gamepass then you will need to either upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate or get Gamepass on PC.
Thema:

Gamepass

1. Gamepass - Similar Threads - Gamepass

2. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  3. Gears 3 asking for gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 asking for gamepass: Got the Xbox edition with all gears games included but now of all the games only Gears3 is asking me for gamepass to play it. ??? ef92a15b-c6e1-46d0-afb8-c42e5c8c66ca
  4. Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games: Not sure why today it started randomly not playing anything andjust freeezes or times out. Internet connectionis strong at 50mbs a7a58101-fff4-440e-8baf-bef3b8b0e815
  5. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  6. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  7. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  8. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  9. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  10. Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...: I just cleaned up my HD the other day by uninstalling all the GamePass titles that no longer had the icon (meaning I could no longer play them). This was much easier than having to keep up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass mai 2019