Gamepass

Discus and support Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So I got an Xbox One S a few months ago and was looking on the box and it said that it comes with a free month of gamepass so where do I find that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperSherman44, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Gamepass

Hi!

So I got an Xbox One S a few months ago and was looking on the box and it said that it comes with a free month of gamepass so where do I find that code for it?

Thanks, Gamepass :)

:)

SuperSherman44, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. DanXcel Win User

xbox game pass

If you have Gamepass Ultimate then you are set for Xbox and PC. If you have just Gamepass then you will need to either upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate or get Gamepass on PC.
Thema:

Gamepass

1. Gamepass - Similar Threads - Gamepass

2. did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC: It shows that I redeemed them in app and in purchases, but never recieved in game. fc327386-f3e3-47ac-a19c-3feda2d02ba2
  3. Canceling Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Canceling Xbox Gamepass: I have posted a question to this before, and I got an answer. However, I just want to confirm. I forgot to cancel my auto-renewal for Xbox Gamepass, and now they are trying to charge me money....
  4. XBOX Gamepass geciken ödeme ve İPTAL EDİLEMİYOR[XBOX Gamepass delayed payment and CANNOT BE...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Gamepass geciken ödeme ve İPTAL EDİLEMİYOR[XBOX Gamepass delayed payment and CANNOT BE...: XBOX Gamepass aldım ilk ay 5tl olarak çekti sonraki aylar parayı yatıramadığım için çekemedi doğal olarak iptal oldu gözüküyor ama 14tl olan gamepass i almak istiyorum izin vermiyor önce onu...
  5. Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select: Hello, As the followingpost : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/gamepass-app-no-default-xbox-to-select/5ca6d11d-31c1-4d28-8893-72d239f00dfd My Gamepass app (Android vers...
  6. Can I play Xbox Live Local Co-op with one GamePass Ultimate membership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I play Xbox Live Local Co-op with one GamePass Ultimate membership?: Hi. I've just got an Xbox One X. I've signed up to GamePass Ultimate and have set it as my home console so that other profiles on the same Xbox can share the games and be able to go online...
  7. Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

in XboX Insiders
    Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  8. How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC): So me and my brother share Game Pass on my PC. We would always be able to switch between our accounts when starting a game, but recently Xbox has been automatically signing into my brother's...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 + Xbox GamePass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 + Xbox GamePass PC: I have downloaded the pre-order binary, but when I try to run it I get the following message "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store."...
  10. Disneyland Adventure GamePass Quest counter stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventure GamePass Quest counter stopping: Both myself and my cousin have had an issue where we started a new game in Disneyland Adventures to get the coin counter for the quest but both stopped counting at different points. Mine stopped...