Gamepass

Discus and support Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So I got an Xbox One S a few months ago and was looking on the box and it said that it comes with a free month of gamepass so where do I find that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperSherman44, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Gamepass

Hi!

So I got an Xbox One S a few months ago and was looking on the box and it said that it comes with a free month of gamepass so where do I find that code for it?

Thanks, Gamepass :)

:)

SuperSherman44, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  3. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Which game shall I buy

Buy the gamepass. With the gamepass you can play a lot
Thema:

Gamepass

1. Gamepass - Similar Threads - Gamepass

2. Xbox Gamepass Games Not Installing (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Games Not Installing (PC): I've been having an issue with installing certain games from the Microsoft store and the Xbox (Beta) app. When I try to install these games I get told that Something Unexpected Happened, with the...
  3. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  4. Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Senua works like garbaje on gamepass for pc: Yo, cant even use my keyboard on this thing, any explain for this costumer? 07020f9c-cc86-4bcc-95ec-1c7cabb78d38
  5. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  6. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  7. dIRT 2.0 (Gamepass) keeps disappearing

in XBoX on Windows
    dIRT 2.0 (Gamepass) keeps disappearing: DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. Drive isn't disconnected . Game has randomly disappeared for a third time. I have...
  8. Xbox live acces. With xbox gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live acces. With xbox gamepass: Hi i have no longer xbox live on my 360. Supose to have it until 2 month. Now i cant xonnect xbox live error code : 8015190E I saw possibles cause and try many things to repair it and the more...
  9. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57