Gamepass

Discus and support Gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do i have to have the game to play games that i already own because it keeps popping and wants me to buy it and i dont problem is it keeps poppping up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richardhylton1, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. Gamepass

Do i have to have the game to play games that i already own because it keeps popping and wants me to buy it and i dont problem is it keeps poppping up and wont let me play games i own

:)

richardhylton1, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  3. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

Gamepass

1. Gamepass - Similar Threads - Gamepass

2. Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Request to be enrolled in Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta: Hey guys, I was directed to this thread to request enrollment in the Xbox Gamepass Cloud for PC Beta. Any chance you can get me set up? MS Ref: 1522554401 submitted by /u/tonyturbos1 [link]...
  3. cannot upgrade to gamepass for $1

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot upgrade to gamepass for $1: hello there! as written in the title. I'm not able to upgrade my Live Gold Membership (Middle East and Africa) to game pass ultimate for $1. even though I have my current region set up...
  4. Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing: Okay so I invited my cousin to my Microsoft family so that he could share my Gamepass Ultimate subscription but every time he tries downloading gamepass games it says that he does not have the...
  5. Cannot access gamepass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass perks: I cannot view game pass perks. Doesn't matter what device I try (series X, one S, pc, mobile), i get the message "cannot show game pass perks right now". This has been happening ever since I got...
  6. Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass?: Has anyone had any issues installing Flight Sim on PC Via Gamepass? I installed a fresh install of Windows 10 20h2- all updates installed, installed the xbox app and signed in. I have my MS...
  7. Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files: I needed some storage space back and as MSFS took 200gb, I uninstalled from Gamepass. However, there has been no difference in the amount of space taken up on my drive. I have tried repairing...
  8. The expiry time of 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The expiry time of 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card: Hi, I get a 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card from buying Telstra xbox one s All access, it come with a code on the card. Any one know when the code will expire? I dont want to...
  9. Ark Survival with Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival with Gamepass: I have Xbox Gamepass purchased on the same account on my Xbox and my PC, but when I enter the Microsoft store to install Ark on my PC, the install button doesn't pop up and it says that I have to...
  10. 0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e00005 Xbox Gamepass PC: So I have error code 0x87e00005 when trying to download some games, incidentally they happen to be really good games and why I bought the game pass in the first place. Like Nier Automata,...