gamepass

Discus and support gamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I need help!! when i go to buy the game pass deal (£1 for 3 months), it says “it looks like something went wrong, but we can help” every time i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mattbruffee, Jun 10, 2021.

1. mattbruffee
    mattbruffee Guest

gamepass

Hi, I need help!! when i go to buy the game pass deal (£1 for 3 months), it says “it looks like something went wrong, but we can help” every time i try to buy it. It then continues to say to contact Microsoft support. How can i buy it? Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

mattbruffee, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

several versions are available.

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Ultimate Gamepass (this one includes gold, gamepass pc and gamepass console)
  3. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

gamepass

1. gamepass - Similar Threads - gamepass

2. Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different

in XboX Insiders
    Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different: I originally downloaded Mechwarrior 5 on my Series X via gamepass and put quite a few hours into it. I then decided to give the game a go via cloud gaming. When I went back to my Series X I got an...
  3. Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games: Hello, I have an ultimate gamepass but no xbox 360. I played to gears of war 2 in april and may and each time the progress was saved succesfully. Since june i connect always to another xbox 360...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepass: Hi Everyone, I bought my daughters a new XBOX Series X via the online £28.99 deal (what an amazing opportunity to buy a top of the range console). My question is simple. I have unboxed the XBOX...
  5. Gamepass app on pc not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc not working: Hi all, looking for a bit of assistance. I've been trying to install or play games from my gamepass app. However, it appears to show that I have no games installed. and will not let me install...
  6. Xbox gamepass bug Detected

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox gamepass bug Detected: For a couple of weeks before, i have asked a question on community about xcloud 's pixalation issue, but i not got a complete answe, some says it's due to slower connections and some says because...
  7. Error code 0x00000001 on gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 on gamepass: So i've gone through and reset the xbox app on my pc as well as went into windows PowerShell and followed all the troubleshooting steps, but no matter what I do, I can't get rid of error code...
  8. [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.: Please please consider this, I want to be able to use my own credit card via the console to buy games or subscriptions to services like Gamepass ultimate, without having to buy gif cards. Also...
  9. Minecraft is the only game owned by Microsoft that isn't on Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft is the only game owned by Microsoft that isn't on Gamepass for PC: I own Minecraft Java, Minecraft Android, and Gamepass for PC. I am very surprised to see that I cannot play Minecraft for Windows 10 through Gamepass, especially now that Gamepass for PC costs $10...
  10. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...