Gameplay issues

Discus and support Gameplay issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So couple weeks ago i started having this problem with certain games. I noticed my 360 games n few xbox one game were having this issue on the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pillzawol87, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Pillzawol87
    Pillzawol87 Guest

Gameplay issues

So couple weeks ago i started having this problem with certain games. I noticed my 360 games n few xbox one game were having this issue on the screen while playing. Ive tried changing my settings on tv and on my system and also tried different hdmi cords
    to n still the same. Cant figure out why it does this. If anyone has any ideas plz let me know

Gameplay issues [​IMG]

:)

Pillzawol87, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Gameplay issue

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, have you tried to
    Power Cycle
    your console yet? If not, I would try that as well as trying the support article for the

Error Code 0x8027025a
    for further assistance. If you are still unable to launch those titles, you may want to

troubleshoot your network

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Gameplay issues

Have you tried to do a power cycle of the console?

You tried different HDMI cords, can you try also with a different TV? to replicate/isolate the issue.
  4. Pillzawol87 Win User

Gameplay issues

Ya i check on it and everything is up to date. Even when i just got a new xbox one game n installed it it does the same thing. Just not to every game it does this to just certain one
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Gameplay issues

There have been quite a few x360 games that have been updated recently.

If you haven't got automatic updates set to on you should check them using
    Manage games and apps.
  6. DrabbestLearner Win User

Gameplay issue

It may be Nat problem most likely, it has a lot of relationship
Thema:

Gameplay issues

1. Gameplay issues - Similar Threads - Gameplay issues

2. MGSV Red lines during gameplay and title screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV Red lines during gameplay and title screen.: I was in a FOB and had to leave my house, once i was about to quit, a player joined black screening me, without thinking I immediately dashboarded and quit the game. After this I have only seen...
  3. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  4. Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

in XBoX on Windows
    Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....: Im not sure how it got turned on, but I cant get Narrator or text to speech to turn off. The only time it is on is when I am playing Forza 4. I am on Windows 10 and have been to control panel and...
  5. Gameplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameplay issue: A few of my games aren't starting, they are giving an error about taking too long to start, 0x8027025a error. So far only Assassins Creed Unity and Battle Islands. Was wondering if there was...
  6. Update and Gameplay Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update and Gameplay Issues: I started playing Minecraft today after having not played for about a week and was prompted to download an update when I started the game. I did the update and played for a few hours with no...
  7. Titanfall Issues - 15 Minutes of total gameplay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Issues - 15 Minutes of total gameplay...: So... I was really looking forward to finally playing this game out today. The concept seems great but there are a few major issues that are hurting the experience. Anyone else experience this...
  8. Forza 5 Serious gameplay issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Serious gameplay issue!: When i am in a race, reguardless of the car, my car sound that should be coming from the rear is coming from the right side so everything sound wise is 90 degrees off. Can someone please help? I...
  9. Flickering black screen issue whilst on dashboard and in gameplay but fine when watching DVDs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flickering black screen issue whilst on dashboard and in gameplay but fine when watching DVDs: Hi I have an issue where the whole screen flickers on and off when on dashboard and in game play but is fine when watching DVDs and in settings menus. this is very frustrating. It's destroying my...
  10. connection and gameplay issues all day!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection and gameplay issues all day!!!!!: I have had this xbox one since February and it has been nothing but trouble. I solved the shutting itself off issue and now we have another issue! I get randomly disconnected from online matches...