Gamer Lives Matter!!!

Discus and support Gamer Lives Matter!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pokemon Blue on the gameboy was my very first game when i was a child and from that day forward i continued to play games games my whole life.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x EeMBe x, Aug 22, 2019.

1. x EeMBe x
    x EeMBe x Guest

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

Pokemon Blue on the gameboy was my very first game when i was a child and from that day forward i continued to play games games my whole life.

:)

x EeMBe x, Aug 22, 2019
  2. SirKevSyl Win User

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

Las ganas de destacar y conocer gente mas buena que yo

------

[Mod Translation - The desire to stand out and meet people who are nicer than me ]
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

Ive been gaming since i was a kid. I have my father to thank for that. He got me an ATARI 2600 for christmas one year and ive been gaming ever since
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

I was introduced to gaming because of PC, It taught me fast hand coordination and many other skills non gamers don't have.
  5. Captain Gini Win User

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

My childhood with my friends made me addicted to video games, especially on Nintendo 64
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

Being able to be myself, my friends always talked about online gaming and I decided to try it instead of going to the arcade every weekend and it was so fun and the atmosphere was just intoxicating
Thema:

Gamer Lives Matter!!!

1. Gamer Lives Matter!!! - Similar Threads - Gamer Lives Matter

2. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  3. How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?: I play War planet and have several Game tags I log in with to play more then one account in the game. I have 1 account that is an account that was gifted to me that I now am having issues over as...
  4. By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.

in XboX Insiders
    By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.: Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961 In 2019, we enjoyed the game that Microsoft provided to our 'Xbox Live Gold' users. Thank you....
  5. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  6. Different gamer tags on Xbox live and microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different gamer tags on Xbox live and microsoft account: Had xbox live for years. Just created a microsoft account using a different email because Microsoft wouldn't recognize the old email I had created the account with. When I did microsoft attached...
  7. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  8. PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!: PC Gamer - Xbox live wont wo [img] rk signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help! 3dc5cc97-830c-47cd-b97b-68be98f2f9f8
  9. I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes: I have had the same tag for 8 years. A few months ago I tried to remotely move my Xbox tag, etc to my grandson's Xbox so I could play there. It ended up giving me another tag. Now I go to Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions: I just got a second-hand Xbox 360 and logged into it with my only profile. When trying to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, it gives me an error message that says: "Your gamer profile does not have...