Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC?

Discus and support Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the 'Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition' for PC which is an included game with 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.' I can plan the main game, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Admiral-Fardesh, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC?

I downloaded the 'Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition' for PC which is an included game with 'Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.' I can plan the main game, but the DLCs are not working, particularly the car packs that are supposed to be included. I have tried to go to the 'DLC Cars' option in the game it says everything in those packs cost money.

:)

Admiral-Fardesh, Aug 18, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

Hi Tenebrarum,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forms. I'd be happy to answer that.

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition is not included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only the Standard edition is available from the Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC that comes with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can see from the

Forza Horizon 4 product page on the Microsoft Store
    that the Standard edition is included with Game Pass and the other more expensive editions are discounted with Game Pass, but not included.

Subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will give you early access to Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition 4 days before release but that is the only Ultimate edition content you'll get with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as of right now.

I hope that clears things up.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is not included in Game Pass Ultimate. Only the standard edition of the game is included. If you want to play the add-ons as well, then you will have to purchase them.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Game Pass

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons

The Ultimate Edition comes with:

- Forza Horizon 4

- Car Pass

- Best of Bond Car Pack

- VIP

- Formula Drift Car Pack

- Fortune Island

- and the Second Expansion, which hasn't been detailed yet. Just that it's supposed to release in the first half of 2019.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition/9p513p4mwc71?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Here is a complete car list:

https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Horizon_4/Cars
  6. Rybolisk Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

Thank you for the advice, I would have probably chosen completely different categories in this kind of situation.

So I have contacted the support and I've been told that https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-and-forza-horizon-3-ultimate-editions-bundle/9pf3f4cc0vlg is NOT in fact a bundle of "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate" and "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate", but
    only a package of these two games and their DLCs that at the time were same as the Ultimate Editions. So any changes and future DLCs included with the Ultimate Edition are not included, as it is in fact not the Ultimate Edition. Whether this is an oversight
    or intentional is hard to say, but it surely is confusing!

Thanks again and I hope that the paragraph above will be helpful to others that are similarly confused as I was.
Thema:

Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC?

1. Gamer Pass used for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition doesn't work for PC? - Similar Threads - Gamer Pass used

2. In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription: Hi, I have a question around in app purchases on various games for gamer pass For the game in question will use Flight Simulator 2020 on the PC and xbox when released.. I am playing the FS on...
  3. Xbox gamer pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamer pass ultimate: I have a xbox gamer pass on my Hotmail account but I can no longer access this account is there anyway I can transfer the xbox gamer pass to different Hotmail account...
  4. Xbox game pass ideal hub for xbox gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ideal hub for xbox gamers: Iron briGade Gemini heroes reborn Earthworm jim hd Dmc Devil may cry definitive edition Transformers rise of the dark spark Ticket to ride The peanuts movie snoopy grand adventure Stuntman...
  5. iOS gamer pass support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS gamer pass support: Can microsoft please have gamerpass cloud support as its annoying can play on android devices but cant even olay on ios devices at all there is no cloud option surely this is a waisted opportunity...
  6. Xbox Game Pass- Playing Games under different Gamer Tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass- Playing Games under different Gamer Tags: Hello! I bought my boyfriend the new xbox and also created an xbox account so I could purchase the GamePass so he can start playing right away. I don't know much about this; since I had to create...
  7. Using XBox Gamer Pass for PC with different users.

in XBoX on Windows
    Using XBox Gamer Pass for PC with different users.: I have a PC with the following information: Machine: DESKTOP User: OUTLOOK_USER (it just happens to be an email address with the outlook.com domain) I use OUTLOOK_USER as the windows user to...
  8. I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game: Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live. I downloaded an Xbox 360 game from the gamepass.(Lego Star Wars the Clone...
  9. Can't sign into gamer pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into gamer pass: when I click to sign in the grey box flashes for a second but then disappears so I can not sign in. I use the same email for both Xbox Live and Game Pass. Not sure what to do....
  10. i have been trying to cancel my xbox gamer pass for 1 month to no avil

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been trying to cancel my xbox gamer pass for 1 month to no avil: my gamer pass wont let me unsubscribe - iv been trying for over 1 month the only message i keep seeing is this Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all...