Gamer-Pic getting removed

Discus and support Gamer-Pic getting removed in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to set a custom gamer-picture but anytime I add it on, it gets removed. I have checked the guidelines for what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by YourDream1, Oct 14, 2019.

1. YourDream1
    YourDream1 Guest

Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to set a custom gamer-picture but anytime I add it on, it gets removed. I have checked the guidelines for what is allowed and as far as I can tell, it does not break the rules.

This is the picture:

Gamer-Pic getting removed [​IMG]

:)

YourDream1, Oct 14, 2019
  2. CarloCapurso Win User

Gamer Pictures on Xbox one to 360

I meant the ability to remove xb1 gamer pics if you remove your xb1 gamer pic it goes to your 360 gamer pic
  3. Dupey Win User

4. YourDream1 Win User

Right here you go, I've had this one for 2-3 months without it ever getting removed:

[​IMG]
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

banned

Whilst it may not be offensive (batman Adam West) you may not have had the rights to use it. As for using a stock gamer pic, I can't see why that would get remove. What does it say on Enforcement for the removal of both pics?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Can I get my pic changed back?

If the pic violated one of the Microsoft rules. Then Enforcement will remove the photo and replace it with a default one. You also lose the ability to have a custom gamer pic.
Thema:

1. Gamer-Pic getting removed - Similar Threads - Gamer Pic getting

2. How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...: I would love to be unbanned saying as my gamerpic wasn’t bad it was a picture of pennywise from IT 39fcdcab-b3cc-413d-bbb7-3b171aca5f96
  3. How to change xbox gamer pic on the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change xbox gamer pic on the internet?: How to change xbox profile pictures (gamerpic) on the internet Microsoft. Com or xbox .com? a6efae49-0b33-4e1f-bb33-d953cedfb9eb
  4. Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic keeps getting reported but the picture is not inappropriate nor does it go against ...: My gamer picture was literally a picture of my face I don’t have any tattoos on my face, there was nothing non-appropriate in the background, nor was and hands signs being thrown up. I have...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Gamer Pic never ever get's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox Gamer Pic never ever get's: Verification never happens on the windows 10 Xbox application after a custom picture is uploaded ? It is quiet obvious this dose not work . How about a fix for this please. [img]...
  6. will you get banned for having a naked banana as your gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will you get banned for having a naked banana as your gamer pic: will you get banned for having a naked banana as your gamer pic dd18b6c9-b1f2-4f7f-a6ee-a6eb9e6fc155
  7. Windows 10 Xbox Gamer Pic never ever get's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox Gamer Pic never ever get's: Verification never happens on the windows 10 Xbox application after a custom picture is uploaded ? It is quiet obvious this dose not work . How about a fix for this please. [img]...
  8. Trying to get a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get a custom gamer pic: I'm trying to put a custom gamer picture but it says I'm not old enough but I am an adult and the owner of the Xbox 896e2e9a-33ed-406c-a969-1b8074d42978
  9. Error message for trying to get a custom gamer pic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message for trying to get a custom gamer pic.: I'm on xbox beta, and I'm trying to change my gamer pic to a pic from google. When I try to it gives me the message "people under 18 cant upload custom pics" even though my account should be over...
  10. Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic?: So a lot of videos have surfaced recently on ways to change your gamer pic to a custom one externally on your computer. They usually involve some kind of editing software and uploading the pic...