Gamer Pic Glitch

Discus and support Gamer Pic Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know how this happened but xbox changed my gamer picture but only I can see it, it only appears when I press the home button and in video games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruhcidous, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Bruhcidous
    Bruhcidous Guest

Gamer Pic Glitch

I dont know how this happened but xbox changed my gamer picture but only I can see it, it only appears when I press the home button and in video games (people can see it there) I just wanted to know if this happened to someone else. Also I looked up the
    image and it's from a artist's who drew abstract faces.
    Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

:)

Bruhcidous, Aug 27, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Hi Bruhcidous

Does someone else perhaps know your account details? Maybe a prank from your friends or family members?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Wow that's odd. I would defo suggest you try change it as if it's a known artists work, it's a breach of copyright, and could land you with enforcement slapping a pic change to your profile.
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Have you tried hard resetting you console? As well, try to change it to something else then change it back to your gamerpic you had before. But other than that.....this is a first for me.
  5. Bruhcidous Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Well there is 1 person but when I log on to other consoles it's the normal picture and the normal picture shows up for me to (as shown in the pic) I dont really have a problem with it, just found it interesting and see if anyone knew anything about it
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

nfl teams gamerpics

if they are not appearing in the gamer pic section of the market place than it is more than likely they have been removed. keep checking back incase for what ever reason a glitch is causing you too not see these gamer pics in question.

Microsoft and the company's that have content here reserve the right to remove their content at their own will.

best of luck to you -Listed
Thema:

Gamer Pic Glitch

1. Gamer Pic Glitch - Similar Threads - Gamer Pic Glitch

2. custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    custom gamer pic: ok so i changed my birthyear on my microsoft account to 2000 hoping that that would get rid of this notification that pops up when i try to upload a custom gamerpic on the xbox app but it didn’t....
  3. Cant change to a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant change to a custom gamer pic: I cant change my gamer pic to a custom picture and every time I try it just makes me try again and says try again in a little while but I've tried for days and it doesnt work but it works for my...
  4. Gamer Pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Pic: I've changed my Gamer pic on the Xbox app about 2 days ago still waiting for it to verify, did i do something wrong. Also if this helps im an Xbox insider on the update testing or whatever you...
  5. Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.: The custom gamer pictures was a great thing about the Xbox app but now it is not available and it’s caused a lot of disappointment in the community, And this is truly a bad choice since most...
  6. Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox: I’ve been trying to change my gamer picture since early April, but haven’t been able to. I did some research and found another post about this and it was answered saying that gamer pictures would...
  7. Can't change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamer pic: It won't let me select a picture i need help help me please be33d555-3ff3-4e6f-aceb-c7d3bc3d0c85
  8. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  9. Custom gamer pic Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamer pic Xbox One: I keep receiving a message that says "sorry we can't upload this message right now, try again in a little while" when trying to upload a custom picture on my Xbox account. This has been happening...
  10. glitch change gamer pic for any pic u want

in XBoX on Consoles
    glitch change gamer pic for any pic u want: hi there there are glitch in gamerpic in profile on xbox one and i hope from microsoft to solve it asap check my profile my gamertag and see my pic to know what i taking about...