Gamer Pic Glitch

Discus and support Gamer Pic Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know how this happened but xbox changed my gamer picture but only I can see it, it only appears when I press the home button and in video games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruhcidous, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Bruhcidous
    Bruhcidous Guest

Gamer Pic Glitch

I dont know how this happened but xbox changed my gamer picture but only I can see it, it only appears when I press the home button and in video games (people can see it there) I just wanted to know if this happened to someone else. Also I looked up the
    image and it's from a artist's who drew abstract faces.
    Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

Gamer Pic Glitch [​IMG]

:)

Bruhcidous, Aug 27, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Hi Bruhcidous

Does someone else perhaps know your account details? Maybe a prank from your friends or family members?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Wow that's odd. I would defo suggest you try change it as if it's a known artists work, it's a breach of copyright, and could land you with enforcement slapping a pic change to your profile.
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Have you tried hard resetting you console? As well, try to change it to something else then change it back to your gamerpic you had before. But other than that.....this is a first for me.
  5. Bruhcidous Win User

Gamer Pic Glitch

Well there is 1 person but when I log on to other consoles it's the normal picture and the normal picture shows up for me to (as shown in the pic) I dont really have a problem with it, just found it interesting and see if anyone knew anything about it
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

nfl teams gamerpics

if they are not appearing in the gamer pic section of the market place than it is more than likely they have been removed. keep checking back incase for what ever reason a glitch is causing you too not see these gamer pics in question.

Microsoft and the company's that have content here reserve the right to remove their content at their own will.

best of luck to you -Listed
Thema:

Gamer Pic Glitch

1. Gamer Pic Glitch - Similar Threads - Gamer Pic Glitch

2. Gamer Pic Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Pic Ban: So around 6 or 7 years ago i was banned on the Xbox 360 for changing my gamer pic to a custom pic. it was not inappropriate and now that you can do that freely i was wondering if there is any way...
  3. My gamer pic will not change

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic will not change: My gamer pic every time I go to change it it says you need to be an adult count but I have all the settings on it to adult I don’t understand even when I try through the Xbox itself or the app it...
  4. Gamer pic changed???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic changed???: I recently just restarted my Xbox due to internet connection issues and when it came back on, my profile pic was changed and the dashboard color was changed from blue to green. Anyway, I restarted...
  5. My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics: So I uploaded a Custom Gamer Pic that made me realise I was going way past the boundries and rules you guys have for Custom Gamer Pics and how stupid I was to even upload it, so I changed it a few...
  6. I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to...: I can’t change my gamer pic because of past behavior all I was doing was having one to scare my friend nothing bad is this a forever thing or no? f02e74cd-a0bf-43b1-baf2-27c7f025e0bb
  7. changing my gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    changing my gamer pic: this is probably gonna be a really stupid issue, but i'm not good with technology like literally every other 17 y/o but- i've been trying to change my gamer pic on my xbox account for a good few...
  8. Gamer Pic takedown and suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Pic takedown and suspension: So I used to have a gamer picture on my xbox account of a cat with a juul by it's mouth. The picture is a joke and supposed to be funny. The picture was clearly fake, yet it got removed from my...
  9. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?: I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b
  10. glitch change gamer pic for any pic u want

in XBoX on Consoles
    glitch change gamer pic for any pic u want: hi there there are glitch in gamerpic in profile on xbox one and i hope from microsoft to solve it asap check my profile my gamertag and see my pic to know what i taking about...