gamer pic icon customization

Discus and support gamer pic icon customization in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to upload a photo to customize the gamer pic I keep getting the following message: "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stealthninja902, Apr 21, 2020.

1. gamer pic icon customization

Every time I try to upload a photo to customize the gamer pic I keep getting the following message: "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while" but, it never works!

What gives?

:)

stealthninja902, Apr 21, 2020
  2. TurboxGold Win User

This feature was disabled some time ago.

You can look up for more info here.

https://support.xbox.com
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Custom gamerpics have been disabled until further notice. More info here support.xbox.com
  4. wolfheart517 Win User

some features were disabled but suddenly if it lets you do it
  5. PrimalTakenKing Win User

Are custom gamer pics allowed?

I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
  6. HKS Centurion Win User

Gamerpic

If a custom gamer pic violates the terms, i believe it can no longer be changed to another custom pic.
Thema:

1. gamer pic icon customization - Similar Threads - gamer pic icon

2. Can't change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamer pic: It won't let me select a picture i need help help me please be33d555-3ff3-4e6f-aceb-c7d3bc3d0c85
  3. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  4. Custom gamer pic Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamer pic Xbox One: I keep receiving a message that says "sorry we can't upload this message right now, try again in a little while" when trying to upload a custom picture on my Xbox account. This has been happening...
  5. New update and gamer pics

in XBoX on Mobile
    New update and gamer pics: Why do we get a pointless update that changes the menu in xbox one but you cant let us upload custom gamer pics seems a bit off to me 6cd7905d-b952-415b-b6c7-165fe5df3a3c
  6. Xbox Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamer Pics: dear xbox, im very upset that i still can not have a custom profile picture.it has been three months and people are beginning to go back to work.i cant take it anymore.are you able to give us a...
  7. Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix: custom picture my xbox live account wouldn't allow me to use a custom picture on my account and xbox support messed up my xbox account i asked them to fix it one guy told me from xbox support they...
  8. Gamer pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pics: Hi! Does anyone know how to create their own gamer pic on Xbox one? If so please tell me I've been trying to do it for awhile. 48b65eee-a311-43b6-b674-00f67a86aa1f
  9. Xbox gamer pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamer pics: Im wondering if i got banned or something honestly i wouldnt know why but i cant change my gamerpic i have a friend that told me microsoft is taking that feature out but i dont believe him im...
  10. Is there any current way to ‘revert’ your Xbox one gamer pic back to a Xbox 360 gamer pic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any current way to ‘revert’ your Xbox one gamer pic back to a Xbox 360 gamer pic?: I looked into this about 4 years ago and nothing seemed to work. Is there any actual way to change your Xbox one gamerpic back to a Xbox 360 gamerpic? Like when I’m playing a 360 game on my Xbox...