gamer pic will not let me change?

Discus and support gamer pic will not let me change? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have tried multiple times and some of my friends also have this problem right now, when i go to change my gamerpic on the xbox app, website, or on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrendanLofton, Apr 14, 2020.

1. gamer pic will not let me change?

i have tried multiple times and some of my friends also have this problem right now, when i go to change my gamerpic on the xbox app, website, or on the actual xbox, it says "unable to change profile picture try again in a while". what do i do?

:)

BrendanLofton, Apr 14, 2020
  2. SullyGauthier Win User

i think some of us know that its disabled but when will it be enabled bc i dont want my gamerpic to be an xbox preset one.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

No one knows when the feature will be enabled again.It'll most likely be enabled once the Covid-19 lockdown is over & no one knows when that is.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The ability to change custom gamerpics is currently disabled.

As people look to gaming for social connection, Xbox is seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for the community, Xbox has made small adjustments. Some features like
    uploading custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds are temporarily disabled http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

As mentioned above, it's due to the increase in traffic. All Gamerpics have to also be verified by staff so that would take up a lot of time. They are probably going to try and make it less so.
  6. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Its not letting me change my gamer pic

Due to the world wide lockdown thats happening right now as denis97g has said they have disabled the action to change gamerpictures as it would overload the servers and we dont want that to happen haha
Thema:

1. gamer pic will not let me change? - Similar Threads - gamer pic let

2. Custom gamer pic Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamer pic Xbox One: I keep receiving a message that says "sorry we can't upload this message right now, try again in a little while" when trying to upload a custom picture on my Xbox account. This has been happening...
  3. New update and gamer pics

in XBoX on Mobile
    New update and gamer pics: Why do we get a pointless update that changes the menu in xbox one but you cant let us upload custom gamer pics seems a bit off to me 6cd7905d-b952-415b-b6c7-165fe5df3a3c
  4. Xbox Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamer Pics: dear xbox, im very upset that i still can not have a custom profile picture.it has been three months and people are beginning to go back to work.i cant take it anymore.are you able to give us a...
  5. Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix: custom picture my xbox live account wouldn't allow me to use a custom picture on my account and xbox support messed up my xbox account i asked them to fix it one guy told me from xbox support they...
  6. Gamer pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pics: Hi! Does anyone know how to create their own gamer pic on Xbox one? If so please tell me I've been trying to do it for awhile. 48b65eee-a311-43b6-b674-00f67a86aa1f
  7. Xbox gamer pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamer pics: Im wondering if i got banned or something honestly i wouldnt know why but i cant change my gamerpic i have a friend that told me microsoft is taking that feature out but i dont believe him im...
  8. Is there any current way to ‘revert’ your Xbox one gamer pic back to a Xbox 360 gamer pic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any current way to ‘revert’ your Xbox one gamer pic back to a Xbox 360 gamer pic?: I looked into this about 4 years ago and nothing seemed to work. Is there any actual way to change your Xbox one gamerpic back to a Xbox 360 gamerpic? Like when I’m playing a 360 game on my Xbox...
  9. Xbox is not letting me change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is not letting me change my gamer pic: I’ve constantly been trying to change my gamerpic but it simply wont let me. I have downloaded the picture i want to use but every time i press upload it says, “Something went wrong while...
  10. Its not letting me change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Its not letting me change my gamer pic: Wont let me change my gamer pic cf9dca2e-e67b-43c6-8f18-99513a1e88ac