Gamer pic

Discus and support Gamer pic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I havent changed my gamer pic in forever and i wanna change it but its no option for it , why is that? 3c0ed738-c88c-4ecc-8532-c0538f8b9db6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AirelleWaters, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Gamer pic

I havent changed my gamer pic in forever and i wanna change it but its no option for it , why is that?

:)

AirelleWaters, Nov 20, 2020
  2. CarloCapurso Win User

Gamer Pictures on Xbox one to 360

I meant the ability to remove xb1 gamer pics if you remove your xb1 gamer pic it goes to your 360 gamer pic
  3. Prince Parn Win User

Need help finding a Gamer Pic

how do you set the pics on gamer-pics.com, as your gamer pic??
  4. Alpha 3 3 0 Win User

Achievement pictures as Gamerpics.

Achievements as gamer pics = no profit from gamer pics and avatar stuff from the marketplace.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Anyone know where I got my gamer picture?

Your gamer picture was one of the gamer pics that came with the 360 console. It was part of the "default" set of gamer pics that the console shipped with.
  6. ShotGun Heaven Win User

Getting Old Gamer pictures back

I tried everything went into the transfer licence to new console put the games I waited the gamer pics from and it it didnt work.Went into account and redownloaded it. I think its cause achievment gamer pics I dunno they should put the gamer pics you have
    earned in a section of the download gamer pics.
Thema:

Gamer pic

1. Gamer pic - Similar Threads - Gamer pic

2. I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile.: First I tried to change my gamer pic to a cartoon character that i was not sure if it would be allowed because it was slightly sexual and it got banned but i could see why. But then i zoomed in on...
  3. Gamer Pic Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Pic Ban: i recently tried making my “Gamer Pic” a thin blue line flag to showmy support for the american police force that does its best to protect us even to death. For some reason, xbox (and im assuming...
  4. Custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamer pic: The xbox app no longer lets you change your gamer pic how do i do a custom gamer pic now? 41156c89-a1cb-42f6-acd1-a412a653c706
  5. Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back option to change gamer pic in the Xbox app: Before the new update on the Xbox app you would be able to change your gamer pic through the app. With the new update that is no longer a thing you can do. I would like to see that return so...
  6. Gamer Pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer Pic: How do I change my profile picture to a custome picture on xbox because i dont see the option to do so on my phone. And i know you can use a USB to transfer images but im looking for the less...
  7. Changing Xbox gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Xbox gamer pic: I cant find a way to change my gamerpic, and i have no clue how to get pictures onto my console or how to link my phone with my console. Any advice? c1462ed9-a65a-4a45-93fd-856a6bd6ba9c
  8. Gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer pic: Im trying to do a custom pic and its over 1080p and its saying its smaller 4643b259-715f-42cd-a6ec-ac81f2124592
  9. Gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer pic: Hello, since the update on xbox mobile app i couldnt find where to change your gamer pic. Can you tell me how to change my profile pic on xbox mobile app? 3cb38a18-a0b7-4a79-aa81-86c46adec2e8
  10. Custom Gamer Pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamer Pic: I’m just wondering if it’s still possible to upload a custom gamer pic through the app or on xbox. Since the new update, a bunch of stuff has changed and I can’t seem to figure out how to upload a...