Gamer Picture Changed

Discus and support Gamer Picture Changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I was playing fortnite with my friend and we hosted a looking for group match to play with others. A hacker caught attention to this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BjornZoccola, Sep 28, 2019.

1. BjornZoccola
    BjornZoccola Guest

Gamer Picture Changed

Hello,

Recently I was playing fortnite with my friend and we hosted a looking for group match to play with others. A hacker caught attention to this looking for group post and spammed my friend and I with party invites. While the spamming was going on about 6 other
    accounts joined a invite only party by themselves individually playing random music through the microphone. I kicked and blocked each one. After this sequence I was booted offline for approximately 5 minutes. I got my modem/router back online and noticed by
    gamer picture was changed to one that I had previously before my current one. This also happened to my friend. After about 10 minutes they reverted back.

I believe that I was DDOS'd (Distributed Denial of Service) by this hacker, which resulted in my modem/router going down.

:)

BjornZoccola, Sep 28, 2019
  2. HazyCloud Win User

what gamer picture did i unlock

Select your gamer card from the Xbox 360 main menu. Open your profile.

Select Edit Gamer Profile.

Select Gamer Picture.

Select Change Gamer Picture to change your gamer picture to one of the other gamer pictures stored on your system. Choose the picture you want from the list with the "A" button.
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

"I am trying to change my profile picture on xbox.com

OP, I have no idea as to how to change the picture via Xb web site, but if you have gamer pictures on your 360 console.

Settings >profile >edit profile >gamer picture >change gamer picture (This is the one which will show up here on the forums.. Takes an hour or more for the changes)

Or >change personal picture. (Which will show on the console itself.)

This is how I change my picture for both the console and my forum picture.

You can DL free gamer pictures etc by going to games via the console. Click search and then enter >free gamer pictures< and/or themes. Hope this helps!
  4. AHal Win User

My "Personal Picture" doesn't change when I change my Gamerpic - help?

[quote user="thiennguyen8199"]

hello there

doesnt your personal picture and gamerpic pretty much the same thing? so when changing it shouldnt it also change too?

[/quote]

That's what I'm trying to figure out, why my personal picture doesn't change when I change my gamer picture. I read somewhere that your personal picture was visible to yourself and friends only and your gamer picture was what showed up to all others (obviously
    if they are the same picture, everybody sees the same thing). My dilemma is that when I go to change my gamer picture, I have to then repeat it for my personal picture (right below the gamer picture option on your profile in dashboard). For most people, changing
    your gamer picture automatically changes your personal picture, but not for me... and I'd like to know how to fix that.
  5. LilRayna Win User

Problems with Not being able to Change Gamerpic

Hello, I'm sorry you are having issues changing your gamer picture on your profile. I see that you've also reinstalled your gamer profile on your Xbox. So first, I want to make sure that you follow these steps to change your gamer picture on your Xbox profile:

To change your gamer picture, follow these steps:

1. Select Gamer Picture on the Edit Gamer Profile menu.
    2. Select one of the following options:
      • Change Gamer Picture: This option presents preset gamer pictures that are stored on the console.
      • Change Personal Picture: This option lets you set a personal picture that only people on your Friends List can see.
      • Download Gamer Pictures: This option opens the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, where you can download more pictures.
      • Take Personal Picture: If you have an Xbox LIVE Vision Camera connected to your Xbox 360 Console, you can use this option to take a personal picture and use it in your gamer profile.
        Note Personal pictures are available only to people on your Friends List.
    3. Select the gamer picture that you want, and then press the A button.
    I hope that solves the issue.

It might be that the gamer picture can take a while to update. When a
    gamer picture is used that was not packaged with the Xbox 360 it may take a some time to update. Usually these times vary though. If you change it on your profile, can you log into your account on xbox.com on your computer and see
    it there?
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

gamer picture drives me crazy

Hey LicFU,

Currently, the Gamer Picture used by the Xbox Rewards site is actually the Avatar Gamer Picture not your Xbox Gamer Picture.

If you want to change that picture you can do so through the Avatar Menu on your console using the Gamer Picture menu or you can change it on your console using the
Thema:

Gamer Picture Changed

1. Gamer Picture Changed - Similar Threads - Gamer Picture Changed

2. For some reason, my account and my friends' accounts gamer pictures have been changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For some reason, my account and my friends' accounts gamer pictures have been changed to...: This isnt really that much of a problem since its only a visual thing. However, what i think is more serious now is that i actually cannot go into a multiplayer game. And with these two things...
  3. Customized gamer picture change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customized gamer picture change: I cannot change my gamer picture I am on a support chat and the person I am talking to Wynden S that my thing is dissabled and I should submit a request I tryed the other way but it was confusing...
  4. I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings: I can’t change my gamer picture to a custom one even though I’m on adult setting 2bb27923-da96-498d-8a14-df3e5e07d417
  5. Xbox Custom Gamer Picture Keeps On Getting Changed. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Custom Gamer Picture Keeps On Getting Changed. Help!: Hello, so I am having a problem with the fact that when I put on a custom profile picture for my account, minutes later it is then removed but it does not go against any of the rules for Xbox at...
  6. Can’t change custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change custom gamer picture: My account is an adult account and I still can’t change my gamer picture to a custom one because it says “You must be an adult account”. Also, my account is 108 years old. I just want to have a...
  7. Pointless restriction on ability to change your gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless restriction on ability to change your gamer picture: So recently I have been looking to change my gamerpicture and after several tries found that no matter what I tried to upload, it just would not change. After getting in contact with Microsoft...
  8. Changing Gamer Picture on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Gamer Picture on Xbox 360: Hi, Playing MW3 on Xbox 360. I would like to change my Gamerpic... not the avatar... to a customised one. I've searched everywhere on the forums but the information is out-dated. Can anyone...
  9. Won't let me change my gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me change my gamer picture: Does anyone know how to fix a problem where when you change your gamer picture it makes it look like it will change the gamer picture but keeps the same gamer picture and doesn't change it....
  10. My Xbox Gamer Picture Was Change and I am Prohibited From Uploading A Custom Gamer Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamer Picture Was Change and I am Prohibited From Uploading A Custom Gamer Picture: Hello, my Xbox gamer picture was recently changed, I've come here to try to get a repeal for my gamer picture because I am now not able to upload custom gamer pictures due too my past gamer...