Gamer picture problems

Discus and support Gamer picture problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DEVINDAGR82005, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Gamer picture problems

I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does.

:)

DEVINDAGR82005, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

gamer picture problem

HI LicFU. There is really no way to force this, so I must suggest patience on this one. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  3. LicFU Win User

gamer picture problem

Yeah I see, but actually the most annoying thing wasnt the unupdated gamer picture online, it is why the custom one cannot be deleted anywhere and kinda "downloaded" into my xbox just right beside the defult one. sigh.
  4. OG Pooh Win User

Gamer picture problem

I had the same problem. Clear your cache. It works.
  5. Eagole Win User

Gamer picture problem

alright i will try that, thanks
  6. LicFU Win User

gamer picture problem

okey...but does it remove the one which sync on my xbox aromatically after "it" thinks I do not need to switch back to the old pic? cuz the old one is really annoying.
Thema:

Gamer picture problems

1. Gamer picture problems - Similar Threads - Gamer picture problems

2. Ban appeal for gamer picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban appeal for gamer picture: Id Iike some help as your algorithm does not engage real people. I was banned for use of a gamer pic that was not offensive was submitted by a troll online. Id like some justified help and...
  3. Gamer Picture Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture Changed: Hello, Recently I was playing fortnite with my friend and we hosted a looking for group match to play with others. A hacker caught attention to this looking for group post and spammed my friend...
  4. Xbox Gamer Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamer Picture: Since you now need to be an adult account to change your gamer picture, yet currently can not swap your account from child to adult. All I think is there should be a simple button or checkmark box...
  5. Someone deleted my gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my gamer picture: My xbox gamer picture was moderated by a individual on xbox even though it followed the guidelines it says its waiting to be verified but I don't know if its fine. Gamertag:...
  6. Gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer picture: Basically I had a gamer picture and I have someone in my party who changed it and I can't change it back. and when I do it changes to default... Could anyone help me with this???...
  7. Sudden Gamer picture removal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sudden Gamer picture removal: I added a gamer picture to my account only to have it removed it wasn't inappropriate at all, any got anyone reasons? 900678e2-2d2a-487f-9e6b-36c5ca37f9c0
  8. custom gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer picture: why the hell do 1080x1080 pictures not fit in custom gamer pics? b3f274b0-1691-479c-92bb-9b76d82c4c43
  9. How can i get this Gamer picture on XBOX 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get this Gamer picture on XBOX 360?: I saw this profile pic often by other people but i dont know how to get it. [img] 0c23bafa-34db-4775-aaa8-b862cda1da26
  10. Gamer Picture Denied + Ban/Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Picture Denied + Ban/Suspension: I have a Youtube Channel, I used My Youtube channel Logo, for my Gamer Picture... I made sure none of it violated any terms of service. Yet im denied the gamer picture, aswell as receive a...