Gamer picture problems

Discus and support Gamer picture problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DEVINDAGR82005, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Gamer picture problems

I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does.

:)

DEVINDAGR82005, Sep 18, 2019
  2. DENAz666 Win User

Hey buddy,

No problems, hopefully we can assist. Are you trying to set the gamer picture through your console, or through the website?

Also, remember that the website does not display your gamer picture correctly from the xbox one, for example my gamer picture that appears next to this post (on the left) is my gamer picture from my 360, and is not my current gamer picture. Your current
    gamer picture will be displayed at the top right of the screen :)

Cheers

Denaz
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

gamer picture problem

HI LicFU. There is really no way to force this, so I must suggest patience on this one. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  4. LicFU Win User

gamer picture problem

Yeah I see, but actually the most annoying thing wasnt the unupdated gamer picture online, it is why the custom one cannot be deleted anywhere and kinda "downloaded" into my xbox just right beside the defult one. sigh.
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Gamer picture problem

I had the same problem. Clear your cache. It works.
  6. Eagole Win User

Gamer picture problem

alright i will try that, thanks
Thema:

Gamer picture problems

1. Gamer picture problems - Similar Threads - Gamer picture problems

2. Gamer profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer profile Picture: Hi,I am xbox user and yesterday my Gamer pic changed to a random xbox pic and i wanted to return to my old pic but i can’t btw my gamer pic does not contain anybad or anything bad against xbox...
  3. Xbox custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox custom gamer picture: Yesterday when I went on my xbox app to change profile picture it worked as normal to where when I choose the custom image I wanted it said success and showed the image at the screen before saving...
  4. Custom Gamer Picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamer Picture: Hello, im trying to change my profile picture to a custom one and it keeps saying its sucessful but it doesnt change its still the old picture. Anybody know whats happening?? July 23rd 2020...
  5. Custom Gamer-Picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamer-Picture: For the last few months i have not been able to change my gamerpic on xbox to make it custom as everytime i click on it there is either an error or it tells me to do it at a later date anyhelp to...
  6. Getting my old gamer picture back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting my old gamer picture back.: I started playing the Xbox 360 Games with Gold game "Toybox Turbo" back when it was free with "Games with Gold", and for some reason it changed my gamer picture I've had for like 8 years (on the...
  7. My custom gamer picture won't upload

in XBoX on Windows
    My custom gamer picture won't upload: Every time I try and upload a custom gamer picture anywhere I do it, I get the message "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." This keeps happening and I'm...
  8. Unable to change profile gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change profile gamer picture: Hello I been having trouble trying to change my custom gamer picture. I've always kept it friendly but I can't seem to change it like it's not letting me and I wish to change it to something I...
  9. When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?: I'm having issues with not being able to fownloading customized profile gamer picture. You either let all the xbox user download a cutimized ganer picture ir not at alltogether. It's not fair to...
  10. Custom Gamer Pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamer Pictures: Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when the custom gamer pictures will be up again? Because ive been willing to change mine but its been disabled. Anyone know when it will be back?...