gamer picture

Discus and support gamer picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so correct me if im wrong you're allowed support your own country via profile picture. so why is my gamer picture being removed by having the Irish... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by garethdoyle, Jan 24, 2020.

1. garethdoyle
    garethdoyle Guest

gamer picture

OK so correct me if im wrong you're allowed support your own country via profile picture. so why is my gamer picture being removed by having the Irish flag and the IRA in it which represents my country s independence

:)

garethdoyle, Jan 24, 2020
  2. HazyCloud Win User

what gamer picture did i unlock

Select your gamer card from the Xbox 360 main menu. Open your profile.

Select Edit Gamer Profile.

Select Gamer Picture.

Select Change Gamer Picture to change your gamer picture to one of the other gamer pictures stored on your system. Choose the picture you want from the list with the "A" button.
  3. DENAz666 Win User

Hey buddy,

No problems, hopefully we can assist. Are you trying to set the gamer picture through your console, or through the website?

Also, remember that the website does not display your gamer picture correctly from the xbox one, for example my gamer picture that appears next to this post (on the left) is my gamer picture from my 360, and is not my current gamer picture. Your current
    gamer picture will be displayed at the top right of the screen :)

Cheers

Denaz
  4. Sword Style Win User

Need help finding a Gamer Pic

[quote user="JEx42xJoKeRx"]

Can I use a picture from my phone for my gamer picture?

[/quote]Personal picture, yes. Gamer picture, no.
  5. Blue Jays 93 Win User

Canadas Xbox Live Marketplace, Lesser inventory than the US.

xbox usa gets better free gamer pictures and canada gets crap cell phone gamer pictures and avengers gamer pictures for free and we get nothing :(
  6. Draconian Jesus Win User

Gamer pic?

It may also be that you have different pictures set to gamer picture and personal picture. I believe it is your gamer picture that displays on Xbox.com rather than your personal picture.
Thema:

gamer picture

1. gamer picture - Similar Threads - gamer picture

2. The Companion App not uploading Custom Gamer pictures.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Companion App not uploading Custom Gamer pictures.: This is not really a question, i just could not find a reliable way to get help or let you guys know. My Companion app is not uploading custom pictures from my files and computer downloads. They...
  3. Gamer Picture Stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture Stolen: Ive been having this issue that i recently found out about and i don’t know what to do about it i recently found out that another profile on xbox stole my gamer pic and i have no idea who they are...
  4. Gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer picture: My gamer picture was tooken down but it just a seal the animal??? a809f68c-4f30-4002-8f83-1cb4d442bc07
  5. Xbox gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamer picture: I changed my picture on my Xbox an all it had was xbox logoss an cortona holding a xbox logo any reason why they would take it down b12f74d0-8f4d-4e2d-a6e9-21d9710a162d
  6. Download Gamer Picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Gamer Picture: My gamer picture is the air dancer. I would like to use that picture somewhere else but I dont know where to find it so that I can download it. Anyone know? fa3c02f7-e0af-4847-ba4e-9c70c85d9b81
  7. How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come I got banned from uploading gamer pics when my gamer pic was a picture of...: I would love to be unbanned saying as my gamerpic wasn’t bad it was a picture of pennywise from IT 39fcdcab-b3cc-413d-bbb7-3b171aca5f96
  8. Ban appeal for gamer picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban appeal for gamer picture: Id Iike some help as your algorithm does not engage real people. I was banned for use of a gamer pic that was not offensive was submitted by a troll online. Id like some justified help and...
  9. Gamer Picture Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Picture Changed: Hello, Recently I was playing fortnite with my friend and we hosted a looking for group match to play with others. A hacker caught attention to this looking for group post and spammed my friend...
  10. Gamer picture problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer picture problems: I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does....